Real Madrid have pointed the finger at Manchester United following the collapse of the deal to take David de Gea to the Bernabeu, Skysports reports.
De Gea will be staying at United after Real Madrid decided not to appeal to La Liga – and then issued a statement in which they laid out their version of events, blaming United for the breakdown of the move.
A £29.5m deal – with Real keeper Keylor Navas moving in the opposite direction – was agreed on Sunday only to founder at the last minute due to an administrative hitch.
It initially seemed the deal had simply stalled after documents were received 28 minutes after the Spanish transfer deadline at midnight on Monday.
But Skysports consequently learned from Spanish league officials that they did not receive any paperwork from Real over the transfer.
United insisted they signed and sent all relevant documentation on time and that they have the evidence to prove it but Real have now released a 10-point statement which seeks to clarify their version of events.
In the statement, Real claimed United did not open negotiation until Sunday morning – although they say an agreement was reached and contracts exchanged by 12.39pm (BST).
The 10-time UEFA Champions League winners added that United sent amendments to the contracts some eight hours later and that “all changes were accepted immediately by Real Madrid” before the signed documents were sent back to Manchester at 10.32pm.
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
DID YOU MISS EP11 Episode 12 I lie down, she climb ontop me dey kiss me. Small time she carry the cream pour 4 my di-ck kon dey lick ...
-
Recently, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced at the end of its 2015 Combined Policy Meeting that it had adopted ...
-
Back in Milan: Mario Balotelli wears an AC Milan jersey as he walks outside a clinic after undergoing medical checks in Milan. Photo: AP...
-
Episode 1 I was posted to an eastern state. Those three weeks I spent at NYSC camp were the worst three weeks of my life. After camping,...
-
Since Saturday, August 8, 2015 when star actress, Tonto Dikeh kicked off her wedding rites in a ceremony held in Port Harcourt, the Rivers ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP16 Episode 17 It was David (my Guy), uju and Sandra!. I let them in, then i sat down on my reading chair. Too surprise...
-
DID YOU MISS EP4 Episode 5 Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged for. We chatted fo...
-
DID YOU MISS EP3 Episode 4 I handed over the text book to Ella. She took it to class and promised to return it. I no know whether she r...
-
DID YOU MISS EP12 Episode 13 “My name is chinwe” She dey smile. She know say her nyash Don hook me. I gave her #200 say make she buy ...
-
A female suicide bomber has killed herself and seven others at the Damaturu Motor Park. Many others were severely wounded by the blast whic...
No comments:
Post a Comment