The chairman of the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON) Barrister Abdullahi Muktar Muhammed has confirmed the death of 54 Nigerians from the stampede that occurred in Saudi Arabia in the process of stoning the devil last week Friday.
Speaking with journalist in Makkah last night, Muhammed said 42 out of the 54 that died were from states pilgrims welfare board while 16 were those brought to Saudi Arabia by tour operators. He said 2 officials of NAHCON were also died in the stampede. According to him, the dead Nigerians were from Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Borno, Zamfara, Cross River, Jigawa, Kano, Kogi and Kebbi states. Regarding some missing pilgrims, Muhammed said there are hopes that they will still be found alive and that a committee to go in search of the missing pilgrims has been constituted.
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
DID YOU MISS EP11 Episode 12 I lie down, she climb ontop me dey kiss me. Small time she carry the cream pour 4 my di-ck kon dey lick ...
-
Recently, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced at the end of its 2015 Combined Policy Meeting that it had adopted ...
-
Back in Milan: Mario Balotelli wears an AC Milan jersey as he walks outside a clinic after undergoing medical checks in Milan. Photo: AP...
-
Episode 1 I was posted to an eastern state. Those three weeks I spent at NYSC camp were the worst three weeks of my life. After camping,...
-
Since Saturday, August 8, 2015 when star actress, Tonto Dikeh kicked off her wedding rites in a ceremony held in Port Harcourt, the Rivers ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP16 Episode 17 It was David (my Guy), uju and Sandra!. I let them in, then i sat down on my reading chair. Too surprise...
-
DID YOU MISS EP4 Episode 5 Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged for. We chatted fo...
-
DID YOU MISS EP3 Episode 4 I handed over the text book to Ella. She took it to class and promised to return it. I no know whether she r...
-
DID YOU MISS EP12 Episode 13 “My name is chinwe” She dey smile. She know say her nyash Don hook me. I gave her #200 say make she buy ...
-
A female suicide bomber has killed herself and seven others at the Damaturu Motor Park. Many others were severely wounded by the blast whic...

No comments:
Post a Comment