News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Wednesday, 20 July 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
“They shall beat their swords into ploghshares, And their spears into prunning -hooks; Nation shall not lift up sword against Nation, ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP26 Episode 27 Omoh I can’t believe I let a 7 minute quickie spoil my day like this. Wetin I been dey think sef? Which ki...
-
DID YOU MISS EP22 Episode 23 I sat up on my bed, confused as ever. I started counting my regrets, trading blames and making a whol...
-
DID YOU MISS EP13 Episode 14 I sidon, stretch my leg for bed, relax my back for wall. Her outfit make sense: hot mini-skirt (her nyas...
-
DID YOU MISS EP23 Episode 24 Me- “….Ella’s friend, what’s your name?” Juliet- “so you have forgotten my name again. How many times wi...
-
DID YOU MISS EP3 Episode 4 I handed over the text book to Ella. She took it to class and promised to return it. I no know whether she r...
-
Sergey Lavrov, Russia’s foreign minister, has warned of a possible Ukraine offensive against pro-Moscow separatists in east Ukraine, follow...
-
DID YOU MISS EP12 Episode 13 “My name is chinwe” She dey smile. She know say her nyash Don hook me. I gave her #200 say make she buy ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP10 Episode 11 As she enter inside to go baff, I just they wonder whether na thesame Mrs Ann wey strict and everybody fo...
-
This is the concluding part of this piece, the second part which was published in Monday’s edition of Vanguard blamed Obasanjo’s government...

















No comments:
Post a Comment