BETTY: ****coming down from the stairs and looking at us******. Hmmm, men and football sha!!!!
HENRY: na so now, atleast ours is better than gossips you girls do. *** faced me*** onihaxy, abi no be so?
ME: ***smiled*** na so oooo.
BETTY: ehn ehn onihaxy!!, is that what you will say also?
ME: smiled
HENRY: ***faced betty**** where is bimpe?
BETTY: she is still in the kitchen.
ME: hmmmm, no wonder I have been perceiving aroma since ***smiled***
HENRY: betty, please tell her that we are ready to eat.
Betty went to the kitchen while henry and I continued our arguments, we started from football, then enter politics from there to life style, then to women. We related as if we knew each other for long.
As we were discussing, bimpe was looking at me and I was looking back in annoyance but I hid it from betty and henry.
The table was set and the four of us sat on the table. Betty did the serving and we were discussing as we are eating. I sat beside betty, bimpe sat next to her and opposite me.
Henry sat beside bimpe.
HENRY: onihaxy, betty discussed so much about you which I think I’m somehow satisfied with.
ME: thank you sir.
HENRY: my wife also said she used to live in same area with you before and that you guys used to fight.
Me: ***smiled***
BETTY: that’s past tense brother, they have reconciled with each other.
BIMPE: ***smiled***
HENRY: if that is it, thank God. But onihaxy, there is a little problem.
ME: **scared*** what is that sir?
HEnRY: there is an agreement that she must posses her masters before getting married. Do you think you can cope and wait?
ME: I’m already aware of that sir. I will definitely wait since I don’t have another alternative.
BiMpE: ***paused her meal and stared at me****
BETTY: so if you have alternative, you will dump me abi?
ME: haba dear, you know I won’t do that na.
BETTY: you just try it!!!, I will kill both of you. You and your alternative
THREE OF US: ***laughed***
HENRY: another thing is that she will be travelling out of the country for her program., hope you won’t disappoint us?
ME: I won’t sir, its betty we should beg that she shouldn’t disappoint me.
HENRY: I trust her she dare not. **faced bimpe***. Mummy daniella, you aren’t saying anything about our discussion?, why?
BIMPE: ***sighed*** just don’t have anything to say to it. Whatever you people decide is ok by me.
BETTY: hmmmmmm. Brother, don’t mind both of them, their fight is off and on?
BIMPE: haba!!!!, aunty betty, stop that now, did I tell you we are fighting?
ALL OF US: smiled.
HENRY: ****brought out a cheque*** mr onihaxy, here is a cheque of 100k, as a token of appreciation for saving our daughter. Thanks so much.
BIMPE & BETTY: stared at me
ME: ***think for a while****, thanks so much sir. But please keep it, daniella is more like my own daughter also.
BIMPE: ****looking scared***
ME: ***continued*** I knew her and used to meet her here even before knowing you. So it won’t sound right. Thanks so much once again, no offence sir,
HENRY: that’s wonderful mr onihaxy, but I still insist. Please accept it from me.
ME: ok, if you insist sir, hold it and deduct it from the bride price I will be paying.
HENRY: ***handshake with me***, thanks so much onihaxy,
ME: you are welcome sir.
We chit-chat for about 30 more minutes. I checked my time and it was few minutes to 7pm.
ME: I need to get going sir.
HENRY: why so early?
ME: my destination is far sir.
HENRY: where is that?
ME: ***chaii, how you go call mushin for this kind place na** fadeyi area.
HENRY: ok bro, see you some other time.
ME: **smiled*** you aren’t always around
HENRY: yeah. that’s right, I’m running. Professional course every weekend in abuja. I was around today just because I was expecting you.
ME: ok sir.
BETTY: ok, let me see you off. Ooops, where is my phone?
ME: where did you put it?
BETTY: I can’t even remember, give me your phone onihaxy, let me use it to find my phone.
ME: ok ***hand over my phone to her****
BETTY: ***climbed upstairs with my phone in her hand using it to dial her number***
ME: *****ooooooooooooops!!, yeeepa!!!, bimpe’s text!!!!!!, I never delete am ooooo, I pray she didn’t go through it ooooooooo*****
BETTY: **came down with a frown on her face***
ME: ***chaiii, e don happen today**** I bid them farewell and went out of the compound.
Betty was holding her phone and mine, she frowned and was silent. Her mood remained the same as we were strolling to the bustop.
ME: my love, you look so dull and silent, what is the matter?
BETTY: **silent***
ME: ***stopped**, betty, what is the matter?, have I done anything wrong?
BETTY: ***stopped also****. Onihaxy, who was the lady that sent you a text two nites ago?. Tell me the truth and don’t lie please.
ME: ***chaiiii!!!!, e don happen today******
== WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 17 ==
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Monday, 26 September 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
Recently, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced at the end of its 2015 Combined Policy Meeting that it had adopted ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP11 Episode 12 I lie down, she climb ontop me dey kiss me. Small time she carry the cream pour 4 my di-ck kon dey lick ...
-
Prof Uade Ugbomoiko, a Zoologist at the University of Ilorin, has cautioned people to beware of contacting pubic lice through sexual interc...
-
Back in Milan: Mario Balotelli wears an AC Milan jersey as he walks outside a clinic after undergoing medical checks in Milan. Photo: AP...
-
Activities were disrupted during a church service at the Living Faith Church also known as Winners Chapel in Benin, the Edo Sta...
-
Episode 1 I was posted to an eastern state. Those three weeks I spent at NYSC camp were the worst three weeks of my life. After camping,...
-
Since Saturday, August 8, 2015 when star actress, Tonto Dikeh kicked off her wedding rites in a ceremony held in Port Harcourt, the Rivers ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP16 Episode 17 It was David (my Guy), uju and Sandra!. I let them in, then i sat down on my reading chair. Too surprise...
-
DID YOU MISS EP4 Episode 5 Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged for. We chatted fo...
-
Manchester United travel to Belgium tonight, for the all important Champions League second leg encounter against Club Brugge.
No comments:
Post a Comment