***dial segun’s number**** sege!!!! Abeg let’s chat.
***10 seconds later*****
SEGE: padi e, wetin happen?
ME: wahala wan shele ooo
SEGE: Bimpe matter again abi?
ME: yes
SEGE: I thought as much. I know say na one person go kill the other between two of you. So what happened?
ME: ***** narrated everything in details*****
SEGE: wahala dey oooo
ME: so what do I do now?
SEGE: the whole thing is complicated
ME: as how?
SEGE: for her to feel that way, chating with you in open and expressing her mind without any fear of been caught, then it is clear that she is no longer on a revenge mission.
ME: I don’t understand.
SEGE: ok let me clarify it to you. Did she threatened you of recent?
ME: no
SEGE: did she requested any money or materials from you of recent?
ME: No.
SEGE: then its clear that revenge mission had turned to a love quest, and what she felt was normal.
ME: normal as how?
SEGE: let me tell you, if you see an ex whom you still have feelings for, having se*x with another guy, you will definitely feel jealous.
ME: na lie.
SEGE: my guy, I dey tell you. Its a thing of the heart. So, for her to still feel that way, then its obvious and glaring that she still feels for you.
ME: but I don’t feel anything for her na.
SEGE: onihaxy!!!!!!, you can lie ooo
ME: I’m serious segun
SEGE: wait, ever since I know you. You had dated like 3 girls before you met bimpe isn’t it?
ME: yes. And how does that connect to the issue on ground?
SEGE: onihaxy wait, after this same adebimpe, you have dated like 3 or 4 girls too isn’t it?
ME: something like that.
SEGE: how come that among all the 7 exs you had, its only bimpe you keep flashing back to?.
ME: things just happen jaree.
SEGE: onihaxy, things don’t just happen that way, after kemi, lolade, janet and joys’ break-ups, I never heard anything about them or hear their names again. But two months will never pass by without hearing the name bimpe. Onihaxy. You sef get feelings for her.
ME: segun, that’s not what I called you for, please bring up a solution to my predicament before I fall into another trouble.
SEGE: the solution is simple if only you can do it.
ME: ok, I’m listening.
SEGE: first one is to stay away completely from bimpe, don’t visit her house again, don’t pick her calls, don’t call her, don’t reply her texts. If the eye contacts and communication is broken, the feelings will eventually fade away.
ME: that will be difficult. You know betty lives there, and also, she had always wanted bimpe and I to settle our fake fight. Infact, any time I call her or she calls me, she would give the phone to bimpe for me to speak with her. And if I don’t visit there again, betty won’t be happy with me, and she might be suspecting me or be thinking maybe I don’t love her anymore.
SEGE: ok, here is another alternative, you should tell betty maturely that bimpe is your ex. Though she might not find it easy oooo. But I think if bimpe is aware that betty knows her past moments with you, she will adjust so as not to Bleep up.
ME: hmmmmm.
SEGE: but the danger in it is that, betty might not forgive you for hiding things from her before now,, she might not trust you again, and remember she is travelling out of the country for her masters? And her brother also travels every weekend?
ME: yes
SEGE: my guy, there is a higher probability that her mind will not be at rest every weekend. And remember, she once saw a text on your phone as you told me?
ME: yes.
SEGE: and you said bimpe had been acting cold anytime you and betty are together?
ME: yes.
SEGE: my brother, betty is too smart from my point of view, she will definitely calculate that you guys still have something burning within,so its either she accept you or end the relationship, cos she might not buy the idea that you once slept with her brother’s wife.
ME: segun. That one is too difficult, I don’t think I can tell betty about what transpired between bimpe and I in the past.
SEGE: ok, here is the third alternative. Break up with betty, forget about the henry’s family and move on. Because if you still continue this way. The whole secret will still be eventually blown out in open, its just a matter of time. And by then, it might be too late to put things back together.
ME: segun, that one too is difficult. You know betty is my benefactor and helper. She so much love me and I love her too. I can’t break up with betty, lailai!!!!, nothing on this earth can make me leave betty.
SEGE: my friend, you are standing on the valley of decision. So make your choice.
***THE END***
PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED THE STORY
And don't forget to inform your friends about us. Thatz exactly what we expect from you. www.kvngololade.blogspot.com
== WATCH OUT FOR SESSION 5 ==
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Friday, 30 September 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
DID YOU MISS EP11 Episode 12 I lie down, she climb ontop me dey kiss me. Small time she carry the cream pour 4 my di-ck kon dey lick ...
-
Recently, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced at the end of its 2015 Combined Policy Meeting that it had adopted ...
-
Back in Milan: Mario Balotelli wears an AC Milan jersey as he walks outside a clinic after undergoing medical checks in Milan. Photo: AP...
-
Episode 1 I was posted to an eastern state. Those three weeks I spent at NYSC camp were the worst three weeks of my life. After camping,...
-
Since Saturday, August 8, 2015 when star actress, Tonto Dikeh kicked off her wedding rites in a ceremony held in Port Harcourt, the Rivers ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP16 Episode 17 It was David (my Guy), uju and Sandra!. I let them in, then i sat down on my reading chair. Too surprise...
-
DID YOU MISS EP4 Episode 5 Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged for. We chatted fo...
-
DID YOU MISS EP3 Episode 4 I handed over the text book to Ella. She took it to class and promised to return it. I no know whether she r...
-
DID YOU MISS EP12 Episode 13 “My name is chinwe” She dey smile. She know say her nyash Don hook me. I gave her #200 say make she buy ...
-
A female suicide bomber has killed herself and seven others at the Damaturu Motor Park. Many others were severely wounded by the blast whic...
No comments:
Post a Comment