Welcome to KvnG Ololade Blog
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Pages
Home
Stories
Short Stories
NEWS
ENTERTAINMENT
Advertise With Us
Friday, 11 September 2015
Choi! See what E.J Johnson wore to a New York party (photos)
EJ Johnson wore this outfit to a party at
New York Fashion Week yesterday. Well...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season 1 Ep9
SEASON 1! ...
Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season 1 Ep5
SEASON 1! ...
Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season2 Ep2
Story was written by onihaxy Episode 2 I looked at the screen of my phone. It was kemi. I also met kemi online before my encounter ...
Adebimpe The Facbook Girl Season2 Ep13
Story was written by onihaxy Episode 13 Segun and I continued with the game, when I was getting hungry, I picked some noodles in his c...
Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season 1 Ep3
SEASON 1! This Story Was Written by Onihaxy If you missed Episode 2 Read ...
Adebimpe The Facbook Girl Season2 Ep29
Story was written by onihaxy Episode 29 After the long sermon…………. DOC: ***hand over an envelope to me*** here is your result ME: ****...
Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season2 Ep8
Story was written by onihaxy Episode 8 ME: what’s that dear?, ****sad face**** KEMI: I don’t think this is right for us to do. ME...
Man went through emotional moment with is wife in child labourchild labour
These photos you are about to see now are so emotional!
Watch how 9ice, Reminisce, Frank Edoho and others thrill fans at Celebrity Fans Challenge!
The biggest celebrity football fan showdown lived up to its promise as some of the biggest names in the Nigerian entertainment industry tr...
Adebimpe The Facbook Girl Season3 Ep26
I excused myself from betty’s chat and I called bimpe on phone. It rang 3 times without been picked. I dialled it the 4th time and it was pi...
No comments:
Post a Comment