I have fought a good fight for more than 13years.I have finished my course,I have kept the faith and sang the anthem with passion.henceforth,there is laid for me a crown which only GOD can reward me for my 13years of national services.God bless Nigeria. From henceforth I am no more the captain of the Nigerian senior football team. I am no more the goalie of the team. I am out of the team. I am no more available for international duties. I want to say thank you to every Nigerian fan and supporter world wide.its been the most trying period of my life but I know that Nigerian are there for me and God is with me.God bless Nigeria. #Endofanera.
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Thursday, 8 October 2015
Eya! Vincent Enyeama announces his retirement from Super Eagles
Eya. Super Eagles goal keeper Vincent Enyeama just took to his instagram page to announce his retirement from our team. Thank you very much Oliseh. You try! What Enyeama wrote below...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
SEASON 1! ...
-
SEASON 1! ...
-
Story was written by onihaxy Episode 2 I looked at the screen of my phone. It was kemi. I also met kemi online before my encounter ...
-
Story was written by onihaxy Episode 15 I went to the bathroom to clean my face and then returned to my bed to properly view my whatsa...
-
Story was written by onihaxy Episode 13 Segun and I continued with the game, when I was getting hungry, I picked some noodles in his c...
-
Story written by onihaxy Episode 9 KEMI: onihaxy, please call your brother, time is going and I need to go back home on time. ME: **...
-
Story was written by onihaxy Episode 10 Segun and I went inside my room, we began to discuss. ME: sege, that babe tight ooooo SEGU...
-
SEASON 1! This Story Was Written by Onihaxy If you missed Episode 2 Read ...
-
Due to shortage of dollars, the naira at the parallel market on Thursday depreciated drastically as desperate importers scrambled for dol...
-
Story was written by onihaxy Episode 29 After the long sermon…………. DOC: ***hand over an envelope to me*** here is your result ME: ****...


No comments:
Post a Comment