Story was written by onihaxy
Episode 16
ME: ***placed phone on my hear*** hi, who is this?
CALLER: its me tosin *** Instantly, I remembered and recognised the caller.
Tosin was my friend during nysc days. We stayed at the same lodge and our ppa was in the same area. We first met when my PPA and his PPA acquired accommodation for us at the same house, our friendship began to grow as we found ourselves in the same CDS group.**
ME: tosin my padi, how you dey?, long time.
TOSIN: I dey jawe.
ME: how did you get my new number?
TOSIN: from one of our friends.
ME: ok,
TOSIN: let’s chat on whatsapp.
ME: ok ***hanged up****.
My mind was cooled as the fears from my nightmare was reduced. I took a deep breath of comfort and started chatting with tosin.
ME: how far?, where are you now?
TOSIN: I’m in niger state ooo. What about you?
ME: I am in akure. You must be a big boy now oooo. How is work?
TOSIN: work is fine bro, what about yours?
ME: I’m managing jawe
TOSIN: managing kee? Is it not a big firm?
ME: big firm kee?, its a small delivery and courier firm.
TOSIN: what do you do there?
ME: home and office deliveries.
TOSIN: eyah. Hope the pay is ok sha?
ME: not really, just 20k. So what about you?, where are you working?
TOSIN: hmmmm. I work with an international firm
ME: big boy.
TOSIN: looool
ME: is it an oil & gas firm?
TOSIN: no, its a branding and consultancy firm own by a british.
ME: chaiii, I dey envy you ooooo. What do you there?
TOSIN: business developer
ME: what’s the function of business developer.
TOSIN: I serve as an intermediate between our firm and our clients like banks, oil companies, etc.
ME: that cool. You must be earning well ooooo.
TOSIN: not really, just 120k monthly?
ME: heeeeee, you call 120k just?. Please I don’t mind if you hook me up and fix me into such job.
TOSIN: no problem, just send your C.V to my mail, I will submit it tommorow. As soon as there is opening Or vacancy in our company, I will let you know.
ME: thanks pal, I’m grateful.
TOSIN: you are welcome. I have a client to attend too. Let’s chat later.
ME: ok, bye.
I shouted while sitting on my chair “heeeeee!!!, so I will soon leave this Akure for a better job!!”.
I couldn’t wait till I close before I applied “make-up” to my cv and credentials and sent them to tosin’s mail.
I called him to inform him that I have sent the C.V and he told me that he had seen it.
Suddenly, I became joyous and happy even without getting the job.
On getting home, I picked my fone to chat with my guy segun.
ME: sege, I go soon leave akure for you oooo
SEGE: wetin happen?, you don apply for togo visa?
ME: you no well, sum1 is trying to fix me to a 120k monthly salary job
SEGE: heeeee, at where?,
ME: niger state
SEGE: when are you applying?
ME: I don apply already. I sent my C.V this afternoon.
SEGE: and u didn’t send mine abi?, may bicycle crush you to death!!!
ME: no vex. I go send yours later
SEGE: better.
== WATCH OUT FOR PART 17 ==
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Wednesday, 10 August 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
Recently, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced at the end of its 2015 Combined Policy Meeting that it had adopted ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP11 Episode 12 I lie down, she climb ontop me dey kiss me. Small time she carry the cream pour 4 my di-ck kon dey lick ...
-
Prof Uade Ugbomoiko, a Zoologist at the University of Ilorin, has cautioned people to beware of contacting pubic lice through sexual interc...
-
Back in Milan: Mario Balotelli wears an AC Milan jersey as he walks outside a clinic after undergoing medical checks in Milan. Photo: AP...
-
Activities were disrupted during a church service at the Living Faith Church also known as Winners Chapel in Benin, the Edo Sta...
-
Episode 1 I was posted to an eastern state. Those three weeks I spent at NYSC camp were the worst three weeks of my life. After camping,...
-
Since Saturday, August 8, 2015 when star actress, Tonto Dikeh kicked off her wedding rites in a ceremony held in Port Harcourt, the Rivers ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP16 Episode 17 It was David (my Guy), uju and Sandra!. I let them in, then i sat down on my reading chair. Too surprise...
-
DID YOU MISS EP4 Episode 5 Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged for. We chatted fo...
-
Manchester United travel to Belgium tonight, for the all important Champions League second leg encounter against Club Brugge.

No comments:
Post a Comment