Story was written by onihaxy
Episode 15
I went to the bathroom to clean my face and then returned to my bed to properly view my whatsapp offline messages.
I got three messages from my contacts and one from a number not stored on my phone which says “hi onihaxy, long time”.
I was so scared to reply the chat due to my last nightmare. Infact all my mind was on bimpe as the sender of the message. I tried checking the display picture but it was an animated teddy image and this got me scared the more. I took the courage to reply the message saying “I’m fine, please who am I chatting with?”.
I waited for several minutes to see if the person would reply but I got none.
I had my shower, took my breakfast and prepared for work and yet I didn’t get any response from the sender. I was so curious that I took the courage to dial the number, it was ringing but it wasn’t picked.
This got me scared the more as I began to breath heavily. I became uncomfortable and began to think of what next to do. I gathered courage and set out to work. I keep checking my phone screen at intervals while inside the cab and yet, I didn’t get any
reply from the sender.
I decided to call segun on getting to work.
ME: hi sege
SEGE: “ore” I’m fine, how you dey?
ME: I’m not fine
SEGE: wetin happen?. Abi another girl don dupe you?.
ME: I’m not in the mood for that one jaree. I had a dream
SEGE: about what?
ME: about bimpe *****narrating the whole nightmare******.
SEGE: ***laughs***** hahahahahahahahaha, oko bimpe oooo.
ME: is it funny?
SEGE: yes na. Its what you thought about before going to bed that you dream of. Talk true. Didn’t you think about her before going to bed?
ME: not sure
SEGE: “ore” forget, na your thoughts led to the dream. Nothing go happen.
ME: but it hasn’t finished ooo
SEGE: what happened again?
ME: an unknown number sent me a text on whatsapp immediately I woke up. I have been calling the number since and the person wasn’t picking up.
SEGE: so you dey think say maybe na bimpe abi?
ME: yes now. I’m so scared.
SEGUN: nothing dey happen. Just calm down, if the person is serious, he will definitely. Call back or reply your message.
ME: ok.
I hanged up on segun and continued with my duties at work.
At exactly 11:10am, my phone rang and I checked the screen. It was the same number calling me
== WATCH OUT FOR PART 16 ==
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Wednesday, 10 August 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
Recently, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced at the end of its 2015 Combined Policy Meeting that it had adopted ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP11 Episode 12 I lie down, she climb ontop me dey kiss me. Small time she carry the cream pour 4 my di-ck kon dey lick ...
-
Prof Uade Ugbomoiko, a Zoologist at the University of Ilorin, has cautioned people to beware of contacting pubic lice through sexual interc...
-
Back in Milan: Mario Balotelli wears an AC Milan jersey as he walks outside a clinic after undergoing medical checks in Milan. Photo: AP...
-
Activities were disrupted during a church service at the Living Faith Church also known as Winners Chapel in Benin, the Edo Sta...
-
Episode 1 I was posted to an eastern state. Those three weeks I spent at NYSC camp were the worst three weeks of my life. After camping,...
-
Since Saturday, August 8, 2015 when star actress, Tonto Dikeh kicked off her wedding rites in a ceremony held in Port Harcourt, the Rivers ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP16 Episode 17 It was David (my Guy), uju and Sandra!. I let them in, then i sat down on my reading chair. Too surprise...
-
DID YOU MISS EP4 Episode 5 Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged for. We chatted fo...
-
Manchester United travel to Belgium tonight, for the all important Champions League second leg encounter against Club Brugge.

No comments:
Post a Comment