BIMPE: onihaxy, I said what do you want?
ME: I want to marry betty, and I don’t want you to stop me. Infact, I want your 100% support.
BIMPE: alright, I heard you.
ME: and also, I want …………
BIMPE: ***cuts in*** Mr man, that all I can grant, nothing more ***hanged up***
ME: “”hian!!! wetin be this na?. I want ask of my certificates na” ***redials number and it was switched off***
I dropped the phone and continued with my work until I got multiple pings from betty. I suspended my activities and chat with her.
ME: hi love.
BETTY: how far?, you have been keeping me waiting since na.
ME: I’m sorry dear, my boss just left.
BETTY: ok dear. So I’m listening.
ME: hmmmmmmm. The truth is that I knew bimpe.
BETTY: hmmm, I thought as much. So she was your ex?
ME: Ex kee?, no oooo.
BETTY: so what was the relationship between you guys?.
ME: we used to live on the same street in portharcout.
BETTY: hmmmmm, why did you deny her earlier on the day you saw her on my phone.
ME: because we weren’t in good terms
BETTY: really?, what happened?
ME: she used to be rude, proud and arrogant. So we had a fight on a particular day and since then, I hated her with passion.
BETTY: are you sure there was nothing romantic attached to it?
ME: betty, I swear to God, you can ask her. **yinmu***
BETTY: ok oooo, no wonder she doesn’t want to talk about you. I guess the hatred na long thing.
ME: loooool.
BETTY: and now that you want to date her husband’s sister, how will you guys be relating?
ME: hmmmmmmm. This one is strong ooooo.
BETTY: hmmm, eleyi Gidi gan. Jokes apart, will you guys continue like this?.
ME: maybe we would settle our differences because of you then.
BETTY: that would be better.
ME: looool. Betty please, can we chat later, I want balance the account for the day.
BETTY: ok dear, TTYL.
I dropped my phone to tidy up my work.
I got home and decided to gist segun on the latest development.
ME: hi sege.
SEGE: Ale Bimpe, how you dey?.
ME: looooool. Not oko again?, na Ale now abi?.
SEGE: yes na, you know say she don marry. So na concubine you be for now.
ME: you no well.
SEGE: so how far about that parole?.
ME: loool. I don do am.
SEGE: e work?
ME: e work. The thing surprise me sef. I don’t know that bimpe can fall for a threat.
SEGE: sebi I told you. You know I’m am oracle. I told you she has her marriage to protect, so its going to work. What you just have to do is to be bold always and don’t let fear appear on your voice and on your face. She would definitely continue to fall for it.
ME: thank you jaree.
SEGE: you don ask for the certificates?
ME: no ooooo,
SEGE: why na?,
ME: I was about to ask when she cut the call, and her number hasn’t been reachable since then.
SEGE: don’t worry. If her dog run away from motor car death for 20years, na cutlass go still kill am.
Me: hmmmmmmm.
SEGE: so what was the negotiation you guys had?.
ME: betty in exchange for her peaceful marriage.
SEGE: that’s my guy, don’t let betty find out the truth about you and bimpe. Or else, you will be finished.
ME: that reminds me, betty made enquiries about bimpe from me sef.
SEGE: really?, when?, how?
ME: she said bimpe saw my picture on her phone and she screamed just like I did when I saw bimpe’s picture on her phone?.
SEGE: haaa!!, that girl smart sha. How you come take resolve am?
ME: I called bimpe to inform her and we both agreed on a story to cook for betty.
SEGE: did it work?
ME: sure. I told betty that bimpe and I once lived on the same street and we had a fight
SEGE: and she believed you?.
ME: yes na. She was even trying to settle the fight for us sef.
SEGE: that’s my boy. You don dey smart be that. Now I’m proud to be a good coach.
ME: you no well.
== WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 28 ==
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Monday, 12 September 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
Recently, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced at the end of its 2015 Combined Policy Meeting that it had adopted ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP11 Episode 12 I lie down, she climb ontop me dey kiss me. Small time she carry the cream pour 4 my di-ck kon dey lick ...
-
Prof Uade Ugbomoiko, a Zoologist at the University of Ilorin, has cautioned people to beware of contacting pubic lice through sexual interc...
-
Back in Milan: Mario Balotelli wears an AC Milan jersey as he walks outside a clinic after undergoing medical checks in Milan. Photo: AP...
-
Activities were disrupted during a church service at the Living Faith Church also known as Winners Chapel in Benin, the Edo Sta...
-
Episode 1 I was posted to an eastern state. Those three weeks I spent at NYSC camp were the worst three weeks of my life. After camping,...
-
Since Saturday, August 8, 2015 when star actress, Tonto Dikeh kicked off her wedding rites in a ceremony held in Port Harcourt, the Rivers ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP16 Episode 17 It was David (my Guy), uju and Sandra!. I let them in, then i sat down on my reading chair. Too surprise...
-
DID YOU MISS EP4 Episode 5 Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged for. We chatted fo...
-
Manchester United travel to Belgium tonight, for the all important Champions League second leg encounter against Club Brugge.
No comments:
Post a Comment