I excused myself from betty’s chat and I called bimpe on phone. It rang 3 times without been picked. I dialled it the 4th time and it was picked up.
ME: hello bimpe, its me onihaxy. please don’t hang up on me.
BIMPE: yes?, how can I help you?.
ME: well, I don’t need your help. I think You are the one who needs mine.
BIMPE: **laughs** funny, me?, need your help?, what do you mean?
ME: well, I just had a chat with betty just now and she demanded to know what transpired between us.
BIMPE: **silent for about 5 seconds***
what did you tell her?.
ME: I haven’t disclosed anything yet, that’s why I called you to know what you told her so as to replicate the same in order not contradict.
BIMPE: *cool voice*** I didn’t tell her anything. I only said your face looked familiar.
ME: that’s exactly what I told her when I first saw your picture on her phone. Maybe that’s why she wanted to find out what was behind the familiarity
BIMPE: ok.
ME: so what should I tell her?.
BIMPE: dismiss the chat and tell her we never met before, Period.
ME: I tried it earlier and it seems not to be working. She gave a condition that its either I tell her or its over between us.
BIMPE: then tell her we once lived in the same street and we had a quarrel.
ME: what if she asked what led to the quarrel?
BIMPE: then think of something to tell her.
ME: ok.
BIMPE: besides, I don’t think its necessary to tell her anything. Just ignore her and let it be over between both of you. Period
ME: that can never be possible bimpe.
BIMPE: **voice changed** what do you mean?. Didn’t I tell you to stay away from my family?. You are stepping on my nerves onihaxy. I can bet it with you that you will regret it if you don’t back off.
ME: bimpe calm down. Betty is the girl I want to marry, infact, she is my last girl standing. So you have to be involved in it and make our union possible. Or else, we will both loose out of this game.
BIMPE: what do you mean?
ME: if I loose betty, then be ready to loose your marriage.
BIMPE: ***laughed***** what a nice threat Mr man, and how do you intended pushing me out of my matrimony sir?.
ME: well, its simple. I have the screen shot of all your s€xual conversations with sodiq back in akure, the screenshot of all our s€xual conversations also, I have all the blackmail texts and messages you sent to me demanding for money in exchange of my credentials and nud£s. I have copies of the nud£s.
BIMPE: and what do you intend doing with them?.
ME: nothing much. I have your husband’s home address, his email, his office address, his social network profile and his phone number. I will simply attach all this evidence and forward it directly to him so that he can know the type of girl he married. I will also send a copy to betty for her to see also. So my dear, we will both loose. If I loose betty, I will go to the extreme to make sure that you loose your marriage.
BIMPE: ****silent*****
ME: hello oooooooo.
BIMPE: ***faint voice****onihaxy, what do you want?
“Chai!!!!, it worked!!!!!”
== WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 27 ==
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Monday, 12 September 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
DID YOU MISS EP11 Episode 12 I lie down, she climb ontop me dey kiss me. Small time she carry the cream pour 4 my di-ck kon dey lick ...
-
Recently, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced at the end of its 2015 Combined Policy Meeting that it had adopted ...
-
Back in Milan: Mario Balotelli wears an AC Milan jersey as he walks outside a clinic after undergoing medical checks in Milan. Photo: AP...
-
Episode 1 I was posted to an eastern state. Those three weeks I spent at NYSC camp were the worst three weeks of my life. After camping,...
-
Since Saturday, August 8, 2015 when star actress, Tonto Dikeh kicked off her wedding rites in a ceremony held in Port Harcourt, the Rivers ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP16 Episode 17 It was David (my Guy), uju and Sandra!. I let them in, then i sat down on my reading chair. Too surprise...
-
DID YOU MISS EP4 Episode 5 Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged for. We chatted fo...
-
DID YOU MISS EP3 Episode 4 I handed over the text book to Ella. She took it to class and promised to return it. I no know whether she r...
-
DID YOU MISS EP12 Episode 13 “My name is chinwe” She dey smile. She know say her nyash Don hook me. I gave her #200 say make she buy ...
-
A female suicide bomber has killed herself and seven others at the Damaturu Motor Park. Many others were severely wounded by the blast whic...
No comments:
Post a Comment