DID YOU MISS EP11
Episode 12
I lie down, she climb ontop me dey kiss me.
Small
time she carry the cream pour 4 my di-ck
kon dey
lick am. I wan mad! I just lie down dey look
ceiling like Ibo man wey him container fall
inside
sea. Oboy, this woman begin dey suck my
p---k
from up to down. Sometimes, she go
swallow my
entire p---k then bring am out again. Today
na
fire.
Small time I tell her to lie down sideways
then I
wear cond’om come put my p---k for her fat
to’to
come begin they hammer her. As I dey
hammer
her, I dey use my finger they rub her anu’s.
She close eye. Small time she use hand
cover her
face dey moan small small. After some
minutes, I
change am. I put my p---k for her anu’s
slowly
begin they hammer am then use my finger
they rub
her cl’it.
She moan “oh God” David” I respond
“yes ma” she continue dey moan “oh God,
oh god,
I can feel u”
after like 15 minutes time, she say “okay,
stop
stop”.
She Don c-m cuz my finger wet with fluid
and she
com weak. I no stop, I just dey Bleep am
slowly.
heat don soak bedsheet finish. As she notice
say I
wan release she rush slide out, comot the
cond’om
from my p---k put the p---k inside her
mouth kon
suck my fluid come say make I kiss am with
the
fluid. I say “no ma, I’m allergic to that”.
She smile, swallow am. She come tell me
say make
I help am arrange the room, she begin dey
dress
bed, omoh as she bend her bare nyash they
shake.
My pri’ck start to rise again. She look am.
She
come rub my chest say “corper, next time.
My
daughter didn’t go too far”.
I hurry wear my cloth. She ask whether I
hold
transport fare , I say “yes ma” she give me
2k say
my buy banana and yoghurt to replace my
sper’m.
“I won’t be happy if say this to anyone”
“no ma, I’m not a kid na”
she look me smile. Peck me for lips.
I thank her begin they go.
As I dey comot I notice her husband e-class
Benz
wey pack for her compound. My mind tell
me say
“you see your life? No be person like you get
that
car?”… abegi, make I go house go sleep jor,
na
my year of straff be this… money go come at
the
right time.
Monday morning, I was sitting in my office
alone
with a female Corper (office mate) cuz Mrs
venny
went to represent the school at a function in
ministry of education. I miss Mrs venny
whenever
she is out. Time flies when I’m with her. the
bell
rang for break.
one girl walked in:
“sir, am hungry. buy me something for
break”
I look her. she fine, average bo’obs but I no
send
cuz plenty girls dey disturb me.
“I don’t have money o… some other time
ok?”
she smile.
“ok o”
Then she turn to walk away. my mind say
make I
look her arsenal. I look. jizos!!! see round big
nyash!! if u she her from front, you no go
gree
sayshe carry that kind load for back. omoh,
her
pant line they show from the tight skirt. na
confirm commotion be this.
I shout: “hey!, come here”
she waka come back.
“what’s your name?”…..
NEXT EPISODE
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Sunday, 26 March 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
“They shall beat their swords into ploghshares, And their spears into prunning -hooks; Nation shall not lift up sword against Nation, ...
-
Back in Milan: Mario Balotelli wears an AC Milan jersey as he walks outside a clinic after undergoing medical checks in Milan. Photo: AP...
-
Activities were disrupted during a church service at the Living Faith Church also known as Winners Chapel in Benin, the Edo Sta...
-
Since Saturday, August 8, 2015 when star actress, Tonto Dikeh kicked off her wedding rites in a ceremony held in Port Harcourt, the Rivers ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP16 Episode 17 It was David (my Guy), uju and Sandra!. I let them in, then i sat down on my reading chair. Too surprise...
-
DID YOU MISS EP4 Episode 5 Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged for. We chatted fo...
-
DID YOU MISS EP3 Episode 4 I handed over the text book to Ella. She took it to class and promised to return it. I no know whether she r...
-
DID YOU MISS EP12 Episode 13 “My name is chinwe” She dey smile. She know say her nyash Don hook me. I gave her #200 say make she buy ...
-
A female suicide bomber has killed herself and seven others at the Damaturu Motor Park. Many others were severely wounded by the blast whic...
-
DID YOU MISS EP26 Episode 27 Omoh I can’t believe I let a 7 minute quickie spoil my day like this. Wetin I been dey think sef? Which ki...
No comments:
Post a Comment