Sunday 26 March 2017

LIFE OF A CORPER EP8

DID YOU MISS EP7

Episode 8
Before I left for the VP’s office, I told Mrs
venny that I was going to see the VP. I and
Mrs.
venny shared everything, we were really
good
friends but I didn’t hint her that the VP
might
want to flirt with me (I dey mad!?) cuz she
would advice me against it. Mrs venny was
like a
combination of holy Mary’s heart and Mona
Lisa’s body. I had great love for this woman
and
she cared about me too.
Till this day, I still haven’t seen a woman
that

matches her uniqueness. even on some of
my duty-
free days, I would go to school just to see
Mrs
venny: talk with her, stare at her brown
eyes,
watch her smile n make her laugh. D--n!!!
Mrs
venny was probably the best part of my
service
year.
Back to the VP
I knocked at the VP’s door. She asked me to
come in. I came in. She shut the door behind
me.
“Corper what will you take?”
“Nothing ma”
“No, you must take maltina, or do you take
beer?”
“No I don’t take beer”
(Big lie, me wey drink beer like fish)
“Quiet people like you are very bad”
Then we laughed (I laff fake laff jor). My
mind
theywonder wetin this woman won do. As I
dey
sip my malt, she gave me her phone to open
Facebook for her. As I dey process the
registration, she come sit on the table facing
me.
Omoh, this woman get big nyash and
bo’obs, I
even dey wonder how her assets still dey
intact
inspite of her age.
As she sidon, she open her legs they look as
i dey
type for her phone… and could inside her
thighs.
Omoh, my mind begin dey beat. Wetin dey
happen?. After some time, she stand up
come my
back come carry her big bre’asts put for my
neck,
place her hands around my chest. Omoh, my
heart
dey beat, confusion full my head… u sure say
principal no send this woman to set me up?
Then
She asked:
“How far have you gone”
“Almost through ma, remaining to upload
your
profile picture”
Omoh, as I come enter her picture gallery to
select photo, my head scatter!! This woman
get
nak’ed pictures wey she dey sample her
to’to, big
nyash and big brea’sts. Jizos christ of
onitsha!!
I Don jam today.
She looked as I was going through them,
smiled
from behind and said:
“Do you like my pictures?”
Omoh, my voice seize I no fit talk.
She con say “youth of nowadays, all you
know is
s-x”
I said “s-x is sweet ma” honestly, I couldn’t
believe what I just said.
She laughed “see your mouth, bad boy”.
Next thing she said “I love s-x but…”
She stopped there (she sighted my kicking
di-
ck!). I Don fall hand?. abegi which person
p---k
no go stand when e see kain woman nyash?
“Can u satisfy me?”
I smile like pope john Paul.
“Of course ma”
She stood, removed her shirt, hung it. I
could see
her breas’ts through her white bra. Then
asked me
to squeeze her brea’sts. She lay on her
office
table. I removed one, kissed around it, licked
around the nipp’le and started to suck it like
a
new born baby, meanwhile my other hand
was deep
down in her skirt, caressing her puss’y with
her
pants still on. Omoh, her to’to lips fat wella.
my
p---k wan bust!
She relaxed, closed her eyes and said “where
did
you learn to do this”. I removed my mouth
from
her brea’sts for a minute and said “it’s my
talent
ma. It’s the only talent God gave me”. She
laugh
sotay she nearly fall from table. Then we
heard a
knock on the door.
We heard a female voice say “madam,
please I
want to collect 4 packets of chalk”
I Don die! No where to hide in here!!. And
there
was another problem, it was past break time
and
I missed a class I was supposed to teach
(omoh,
big brea’sts dey make time fly oh). The
principal
was looking everywhere for me…..

NEXT EPISODE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending on KOB