DID YOU MISS EP3
Episode 4
I handed over the text book to Ella. She took
it to class and promised to return it. I no
know whether she really need that book, abi
she just won use style give me green light?.
I just respected myself and kept acting
normal around her. days past, I no see more
green lights again oh! Abi Ella no like me
again? God abeg oh.
Two weeks later was Valentine’s day and
behold I had so many gifts that I couldn’t
remember some girls who gave me gifts.
One girl walked into my office with a love
shaped gift with an inscription that said I
LOVE YOU and said “sir, this is a val gift
from Ella”.
I sent for her, we chatted then I asked for
her number. After school, she came to say
bye and I promised to call her at night.
At night, I dialled her number:
“Hi, it’s David”
“Hi”
“How are you doing?”
“I’m fine, and you”
“Fine. I like you”
silence
“Can I see you tomorrow?”
“I don’t know oh. I don’t visit strangers”
Omoh, d girl say I resemble player, I come
convince Ella say I like her die, say I no be
bad Guy. But I didn’t beg her…. I can’t beg a
girl for anything.
Attraction is the key … if a girl is attracted
to you, you no need all those “ten ways to
get a girl” lecture. rubbish!.
I come tell her say if she no fit come
tomorrow, I no go ever invite her again. I cut
call. 30 seconds Later, she call me back and
asked me when I want her to come … I just
tell am 11a.m. girls love guys that make the
rules. Trust me, I know.
hurray!!!! Ella and her huge boobs are
coming to my house.
hurray!!!! Ella and her huge boobs are
coming to my house.
Next day was Saturday, the d-day. I
arranged my room, sprayed my body spray
in the room (I no get air freshner… who
needs air Freshner when jona is president?
Lol.) I took my bath, put on clean boxers
and a black polo then borrowed some naija
films (naija chicks like naija film die).
Of course, I had condoms under my
mattress. 10:30am,
Ella called and asked for the direction to my
crib. I gave all the details of the house and
even told her how old the house was. Lol.
She con laff like fried fish head (ishi-azu). I
con begin dey play cool R&B songs….
meanwhile I Don already drink alomo mixed
with big stout.
Today na die!. I just lay 4 bed dey expect
Ella.
Next thing I heard a knock on the door.
Thank God! I do sign of the cross. As I open
door I saw one small boy wey be my
neighbor pikin. “U dey mad?!” I ask am with
vex. “Comon go play 4 gutter” I hiss, bang
my door still they wait 4 Ella.
5 minutes later, I hear another knock again.
God abeg I no won die of high BP oh, this
person got to be Ella abeg. I opened the
door and saw Ella, sexy as hell. Jizos christ
of onitsha!! see bo’obs! If to say trumpet
blow that moment, I for no gree go heaven
immediately oh, I go wait till I straff finish.
lol.
This girl na heaven on her own, my p---k
Don dey salute since. She gave me a smile
and I said “come in please”….
NEXT EPISODE
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Sunday, 26 March 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
“They shall beat their swords into ploghshares, And their spears into prunning -hooks; Nation shall not lift up sword against Nation, ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP11 Episode 12 I lie down, she climb ontop me dey kiss me. Small time she carry the cream pour 4 my di-ck kon dey lick ...
-
Recently, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced at the end of its 2015 Combined Policy Meeting that it had adopted ...
-
Back in Milan: Mario Balotelli wears an AC Milan jersey as he walks outside a clinic after undergoing medical checks in Milan. Photo: AP...
-
Activities were disrupted during a church service at the Living Faith Church also known as Winners Chapel in Benin, the Edo Sta...
-
Episode 1 I was posted to an eastern state. Those three weeks I spent at NYSC camp were the worst three weeks of my life. After camping,...
-
Since Saturday, August 8, 2015 when star actress, Tonto Dikeh kicked off her wedding rites in a ceremony held in Port Harcourt, the Rivers ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP16 Episode 17 It was David (my Guy), uju and Sandra!. I let them in, then i sat down on my reading chair. Too surprise...
-
DID YOU MISS EP4 Episode 5 Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged for. We chatted fo...
-
DID YOU MISS EP3 Episode 4 I handed over the text book to Ella. She took it to class and promised to return it. I no know whether she r...
No comments:
Post a Comment