Sunday 26 March 2017

LIFE OF A CORPER EP5

DID YOU MISS EP4

Episode 5
Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat
on my
bed watching a naija movie I arranged for.
We
chatted for a minutes then i lay behind her
and
joined her in watching the movie. She
seemed
interested in the movie sha (no mind naija
girls
Jare, if u follow their words. and action, u no
go
succeed to Straff dem oh). My mind no even
dey d

film sef I just plan how to executive my
mission.
Then I began my usual technique by holding
palms
with her and gently caressing her palm.
Most
times, a girl who’s ready would get the
message
and unconsciously caress your palm too or
adjust
to a position where you can have access to
her
sexual zones.
Omoh, Ella no respond in any way… chai, I
Don
enter one chance.
But I remember all d praise wey girls dey
give me
(lord of s-x) so I comport myself and re-
strategize. Then I started playing with her
necklace, telling her how perfect I thought
she
was and how I love to hug people I love. All
na
packaging jor, i just dey wan use style
smooch
her. She just turned, looked at me and
smiled.
That smile be like “I don’t believe you, you
wanna touch my body” then I gave her a
hug from
behind, placing my arms slightly around her
upper
stomach, right under her bo’obs. I could feel
the
sensation of her bo’obs on my arms. Omoh,
thank
God say God create women oh, if not the
world
for be “big nonsense”.
Then I started smooching her stomach
gently,
moving slowly to the side of her brea’sts,
using
my palms and fingers to caress her. Omoh,

Ella
just pretend like say she no send me, still
dey
watch the movie. She was putting on a
skimpy top
and a light bra inside. I made a slow “O”
movement with my middle fingers around
her Tips,
then squeezed her Tips as gently as
possible. Then
she jerked as I squeeze them. Viola!! She
Don
respond! Then I moved to a kneeling
position
behind her, I started kissing the sides of her
neck
while doing my magic with my fingers.
I could feel her heart-beat increase and her
breathing became more intense. This went
on for
about 4 minutes. Now or never!. I stopped
kissing
neck region, moved close to her ears and
whispered
“l wanna take your top off”. She no talk
anything.
Brothers, girls no like guys wey dey
always seek permission oh, just study her
action/
reactions and do what u feel is right.
So I started to pull her shirt off slowly, I
took
it off!. I still left her bra on, d--n! Her bra
couldn’t contain her bo’obs. I started kissing
her
neck again, down to her spine and back.
Then I
unbuttoned her bra and removed them
slowly.
Jizos see bo’obs! I still couldn’t believe I
had
Ella’s bo’obs in my room. So dreams come
true?.
She come lie down for bed, facing up looking
at
me.
Then she said “this is why you invited me
abi?” I
said “no, I really like you and I love spending
time with you”. I whine am small. She
believe
me, I bent over and started kissing her
(omoh, her
lips soft like agege bread), she held the
back of
my head and was kissing me too. All the
while, I
was caressing bo’obs and Tips with one
hand.
I stopped kissing her lips. I very slowly,
started
kissing her down: neck, chest, stomach, ribs,
belly-button.
Omoh, every kiss I placed on her
gave her some chills. I Neva kiss her bo’obs
yet
(keeping the best for the last).
Then I come grab her huge bo’obs, omoh my
hand
no fit carry am well sef. I kissed her bo’obs,
started making circular movements with my
tongue
around her Tips. She was jerking. Then I
placed
my full lips around her bo’obs and s----d
gently,
She made an “uohhh” sound. Viola!! First
moan!. my other hand was smooching her
other
brea’st and gently squeezing her Tips She
come
dey rub my head as I dey suck her.
After like 1 minute, I stopped n looked at
her.
Omoh, she grab my head back to her
nipp’les and
said “you better don’t stop oh”. so this girl
like
this thing she come they form king-kong
since.
Omoh, I come continue oh switching
brea’sts and
doing magic with my fingers.
Occasionally, I would stop and kiss her all
over
her body again. Ella was moaning when I
was
sucking, sotay I come start to play blues to
cover
the noise. Then she took my middle finger in
lips
and starting sucking it. Wetin this girl they
do
sef?. Then I made the next big move… (she
was
putting on Jean trousers- why this girl wear
this
kind protection come na?) I smooched her
crouch
region with my fingers reached for her
zippers.
Then she grabbed my hand …..

NEXT EPISODE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending on KOB