DID YOU MISS EP2
Episode 3
Omoh, as I enter d class, d girls come dey
shout like say dem see jay-z. I come shout
4 dem say make them shut up! Dem dey
mad?. Everybody come quiet and all eyes
come dey on me, I come forget wetin I plan
to talk sef. Anyhow sha, I introduced myself
and my subject.
These girls were glad to have me… and I
was glad to be here with them as the only
male copper in the school.
I be like tuface to them. As I dey teach, I
discover say most of them na confirm olodo.
Them no sabi anything but i later discover
say them intelligent 4 bed and them bad to
the bone.
Some minutes into the lesson, I asked the
class a question but no one answered. Then,
a girl stood up and gave me the answer. Her
name was Ella.
Ella had an average face and a-s but she
had big b----t-s. I come notice say these
girls dey lift their skirts for me to see their
pants. Chai! See fresh temptation. Omoh, my
p---k come dey rise small small so I come
go Siddon 4 one sit to cover-up. All the
while, I noticed that some of these girls had
their eyes on me. I be fine boy small na.
Particularly, a pair of eyes caught my
attention. Guess who? Omoh, Ella dey look
me!! As She dey look me 4 eye, I dey look
her huge b----t-s…. Fantasizing about
sucking them. After the class, I asked them
if they had any questions.
They said yes and started asking questions
like “do you have a girlfriend?” “Can you
speak Ibo?”. Haha! Una Don enter one
chance this year. I just waved them off,
smiled and went back to my office….. still
fantasizing about Ella.
I walked into my office, greeted Mrs venny
and sat down and rested my head on my
table to relax (oh, how I love to see this
lady).
Some minutes later, I heard a female voice
say “sir, please can I borrow your text book?
”
I looked up and saw two pair of huge b----
t-s pointing at me. You guessed right …..
it was Ella….
NEXT EPISODE
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Sunday, 26 March 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
“They shall beat their swords into ploghshares, And their spears into prunning -hooks; Nation shall not lift up sword against Nation, ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP11 Episode 12 I lie down, she climb ontop me dey kiss me. Small time she carry the cream pour 4 my di-ck kon dey lick ...
-
Recently, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced at the end of its 2015 Combined Policy Meeting that it had adopted ...
-
Back in Milan: Mario Balotelli wears an AC Milan jersey as he walks outside a clinic after undergoing medical checks in Milan. Photo: AP...
-
Activities were disrupted during a church service at the Living Faith Church also known as Winners Chapel in Benin, the Edo Sta...
-
Episode 1 I was posted to an eastern state. Those three weeks I spent at NYSC camp were the worst three weeks of my life. After camping,...
-
Since Saturday, August 8, 2015 when star actress, Tonto Dikeh kicked off her wedding rites in a ceremony held in Port Harcourt, the Rivers ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP16 Episode 17 It was David (my Guy), uju and Sandra!. I let them in, then i sat down on my reading chair. Too surprise...
-
DID YOU MISS EP4 Episode 5 Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged for. We chatted fo...
-
DID YOU MISS EP3 Episode 4 I handed over the text book to Ella. She took it to class and promised to return it. I no know whether she r...
No comments:
Post a Comment