Sunday 26 March 2017

LIFE OF A CORPER EP3

DID YOU MISS EP2

Episode 3
Omoh, as I enter d class, d girls come dey
shout like say dem see jay-z. I come shout
4 dem say make them shut up! Dem dey
mad?. Everybody come quiet and all eyes
come dey on me, I come forget wetin I plan
to talk sef. Anyhow sha, I introduced myself
and my subject.
These girls were glad to have me… and I
was glad to be here with them as the only
male copper in the school.
I be like tuface to them. As I dey teach, I
discover say most of them na confirm olodo.
Them no sabi anything but i later discover
say them intelligent 4 bed and them bad to
the bone.

Some minutes into the lesson, I asked the
class a question but no one answered. Then,
a girl stood up and gave me the answer. Her
name was Ella.
Ella had an average face and a-s but she
had big b----t-s. I come notice say these
girls dey lift their skirts for me to see their
pants. Chai! See fresh temptation. Omoh, my
p---k come dey rise small small so I come
go Siddon 4 one sit to cover-up. All the
while, I noticed that some of these girls had
their eyes on me. I be fine boy small na.
Particularly, a pair of eyes caught my
attention. Guess who? Omoh, Ella dey look
me!! As She dey look me 4 eye, I dey look
her huge b----t-s…. Fantasizing about
sucking them. After the class, I asked them
if they had any questions.
They said yes and started asking questions
like “do you have a girlfriend?” “Can you
speak Ibo?”. Haha! Una Don enter one
chance this year. I just waved them off,
smiled and went back to my office….. still
fantasizing about Ella.
I walked into my office, greeted Mrs venny
and sat down and rested my head on my
table to relax (oh, how I love to see this
lady).
Some minutes later, I heard a female voice
say “sir, please can I borrow your text book?

I looked up and saw two pair of huge b----
t-s pointing at me. You guessed right …..
it was Ella….

NEXT EPISODE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending on KOB