Sunday 26 March 2017

LIFE OF A CORPER EP19

DID YOU MISS EP18

 Episode 19
As we entered my room, Sandra removed her
shirt
and jumped on the bed. I’m not a regular
smoker
and neither was Sandra but we just wanted
to
have fun. I was high as a helicopter and
just
was wanted to see what I looked like when
high.
I went for the light switch and put it on,
then I
walked to the mirror on my wall. I looked at
myself but I was too far away, It felt like
looking at yourself from a mirror 20
kilometers
away!! My se”x urge disappeared in an
instant.

I looked at Sandra, she was smiling at me
with
nothing on except her panties. Suddenly, my
memory of the past few hours were gone
and I
was trying to figure out how she got into
my
room. I couldn’t remember seeing her today.
I
remember saying:
“Sandra, How did you get inside here?”
She laughed, like I said something really
funny.
That’s when I knew that there was
something
funny going on in my mind…. I felt like I was
loosing my mind. Sandra stood up, put off
the
light and dragged me into bed.
She was kissing me and rubbing my di-ck
but I
was feeling numb all over. She was saying
“do all
those things you talk about, I want it now”. I
couldn’t remember making any promises.
My Guy later explained that I smoked too
much
wee*d. I could feel her reaching for my di-ck,
sucking it, putting her breas*t in my mouth
but I
couldn’t respond in any way. I just lay
motionless. It felt like I was watching
someone
else in my own body.
Then, She started licking the tip of my di-ck

and it felt like I was falling down I started
whispering “please, don’t let me die”. Sandra
was
just laughing and still devouring me with her
mouth and all. I don’t know what happened
after but I woke up around 4 pm with the
strongest headache I’ve ever had in my life.
I and Sandra were Unclad under the sheets
and I
was horn*y as ever, my di-ck was rock hard
(all
the beer had cleansed my system off sugar).
I
guess Sandra had undressed me to seduce
me into
s-x but I was just too high to play along.
I covered her with the sheet, put my boxers
on
and got up to take drugs for my headache.
Then I
wanted to brush my teeth because I had this
bitter taste in my mouth.
After brushing my
teeth, I came back inside and she said:
“Corper, good morning”
“Good morning”
“Corper, don’t ever smoke again o”
We talked about last night’s adventure and
also
laughed about it. She said she was sucking
my
di:ck and watching movies at the same d--n
time! Oh lawd, I wished I wasn’t high!!.
What a miss!!. This got me hornier so I
asked her
to do it again. She said she was too tired,
that
the she needed to sleep, cuz she was
watching
movies all through.
I understood. I put on some music and also
my
play-station 2. I was playing a driving game
(GTA- San Andreas). She loved games too.
She
watched me play for a while and later
decided to
join me.
She sat beside me, Unclad except for her
panties,
her boo:bs were bouncing as she was
moving her
control pad from side to side. I kept
crashing my
car, and it kept making her laugh. This was
fun.
All my worries were gone … at least for the
moment. I wished life could go on like this.
Around an hour later, we went to bed. She
hugged me from behind, her bare breas:ts
pressing
hard against my back.
Words cannot describe that feeling. We slept
that
way, woke up around 10 a.m. it was Sunday
morning and I wasn’t going to church. God
would
understand. I mean, I was trying to
accomplish
the closest feeling to heaven… or maybe
better
than heaven (to me).
Then, something came up that spoilt the day
though: Sandra got a call that her mum was
critically ill. They had been trying to call her
since last night (na me bin off her phone to
avoid
story. Lol). She hurriedly dressed up and
left.
I didn’t hear from her for a while, probably
like
5 days and her number was switched off all
through. I was worried, but her house was a
no-
go area. I was missing her. Sandra: bad girl
with
a good heart.
One day, I and my Guy went to buy some
food
stuffs from the market at town. I got a call
from
Sandra:                       
“Corper, where are you”
“I’m at the market. Are you at my house?”
“Yes”
“How’s your mum?”
“She is getting better now”
“Thank God. I would back soon”
“Ok. I’m waiting outside for you”
Omoh, most of the things wey I plan to buy
just
erase from my memory. We buy the ones
wey i
remember then I hurry my Guy make we dey
go
house sharparly!.. Sandra dey wait for me.......

NEXT EPISODE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending on KOB