Sunday 26 March 2017

LIFE OF A CORPER EP18

DID YOU MISS EP17

 Episode 18

I heard a knock around 8 pm. I knew it was
Sandra, I let her in. She brought me
beverages,
canned drinks and apples. She probably
found out
my beverage containers were empty and
decided to
buy for me. Again, I was too surprised to
say
anything… not even “thank you”. I shut the
door and stood still, just looking at her. I
remember her saying:
“Did I something wrong? I’m sorry.”
“No, no”
“Then what’s the problem?”
“I just don’t understand you”
“No. Your are the only one who understands
me

right now. That’s why I’m here.”
Then she came forward, and I hugged her.
Her
bre”asts comforted me but I wasn’t
aroused. This
wasn’t normal. I didn’t even feel like
touching
her fat @ss. This wasn’t about s-x, at least
for
now.
She just apologized for something that
wasn’t her
fault… that was unique. Then she started
sobbing and I told her not to cry that I
would be
there for her. I doubted that though, but I
knew
I liked her.
I already bought some things for stew so
she
helped me cook it. Another surprise: she
was an
excellent cook… and she didn’t look like it,
she
looked like these blackberry babes that’ll
rather
just eat out for the rest of their lives. Later
on,
we took a walk down my street.
Lonely, bright night. While we walked we
talked
about everything. Sandra was actually
almost
perfect, I wondered why her boyfriend left
her.
Maybe it was the se”x because that was the
only
side that I’m yet to experience. Then we got
back
home together, watched a movie, started
playing                       
 ps2 and I think I just left her and decided to
have some rest. I was enjoying her company
and
oddly, it meant more to me than se”x.
This girl was different but I was not in love.
My
feelings are never deep. At night, I woke up
and
found her arms around me… she held me
even in
sleep. We got closer as days went bye:
frequent
calls, texts, visits, gifts, hugs and all that
but
no se”x.
Exactly a week after we met, Sandra decided
to
pay me a visit as usual.( It was on a
Saturday,
around 2 pm. She was putting on a short
pink
gown, simple and sexy as ever. I doubt if
any Guy
would be strong enough to resist the urge of
looking at her behind. Too much junk in the
trunk.
It was just the two of us in my semi-dark
room,
watching a TV series. We were lying down in
bed,
me behind her in a 99 position. I used my
elbow to
support my head so I could see the TV from
behind her.
I placed my hand on her hip, then rubbed
her
soft, big @$s. She asked me to stop that
she
wasn’t in the mood for se”x, and it was too
early
in our relationship. Relationship? Haha! I
dey
laugh you. Na you and who dey for
relationship?.
I stopped rubbing her @$s, got my phone
and
started playing some p--n clips.
I had a few Intimate clips, that particularly
was
on kitten eating… That’s my selling point.
The
moaning caught her attention and she told
me
that she’d like to see what I was watching. I
gave her my phone and she started
watching the
clips too.
I noticed that she became a little quiet and
paid
more attention to the p--n than the TV
series she
was watching. Most girls become quieter
when
they are getting horn’y. I took advantage,
placed my hand on her hip, started rubbing
her @s
$ and this time she didn’t react.
Wow!! See soft sweet nyash!! After like 10
minutes, she asked me to stop that she’d
soon be
going and that she would hate to leave me
with
an erect di’ck. We laughed about it… she
didn’t
leave yet but I had stopped rubbing her as$.
I
can’t loose my pride over se”x.
However, I’ve learnt that most naija girls
say
things that they don’t really mean, especially
when they are about to get laid. Actually,
just
smooching her was heaven, I could imagine
what
it’ll feel like to do the actual f#ckin.
Like 20 minutes later, she dropped my phone
and
just lay down, watching TV. We weren’t
speaking
and I knew she was horn*y. The p--n clips
had
turned her on. I had stopped smooching her
too,
so we just lay there, not speaking. We both
wanted to get down but we were both too
proud
to initiate it.
Continuation
Hours past, Sandra still hadn’t left but she
kept
saying “i would soon be leaving oh”.
Three hours gone I still hadn’t done
“anything”
cuz she kept saying she would soon leave
and I
didn’t want to look like a desperado. It was
evening now, probably 5:30 pm when she
told me
that she wanted to check up uju at my guys
place
before she finally leaves.
She left and I started playing some music…
my
soul food. Thirty minutes gone and she still
hadn’t come back. Then she flashed my
number. I
went to my Guy’s room to see what was up.
Guess
what?
I met my Guy, uju, Sandra getting high on
beer
and they were smoking wee*d too. Sandra!!
I
just couldn’t understand this girl. She was
good
and bad at the same d--n time. Ironically,
that
was actually who I was … good and bad.
Omoh, no time oh, I poured beer for myself
and
we kept passing wee*d around. David was
holding
uju, while I was holding Sandra. We were
getting
high and sharing kisses and caressing each
other.
Gangster love, nothing felt better at the
time. As
hours went bye, We got higher and even
crazier.
Sandra would gulp a mouth-full of beer and
kiss
me so we would drink and kiss. We talked,
laughed, drank, smoked…
It was fun and crazy.
What I loved most was the feeling that
Sandra
was going to spend the night with me.
Suddenly, uju climbed ontop my Guy and
started
banging him cowgirl style … nobody cared,
we
all too high to care. Then Sandra asked me
to
give her the key to my room that she needed
to
sleep.
Omoh, my Highness kon low small oh… I
follow Sandra for back, with my standing
abunna
dey go my room..
To be continued

NEXT EPISODE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending on KOB