Sunday 26 March 2017

LIFE OF A CORPER EP28

DID YOU MISS EP27

Episode 28


I don’t know why but I had never felt so
uneasy before in my life as I opened the text
message sent from Sandra.
It read as follows ;
“Dear copper, I want to thank you for the
wonderful time and company you gave me,
you’re the first man to ever make me feel
like this… Like a woman. I wish we could
have spent more time together. Am sending
you this text message from half way around
the world now. Don’t worry, I promise to
give our child the best money can offer. My
husband and I are very grateful for act of
generosity, I hope you’ve received the credit
alert of 20million . We promise to keep this
child safe. Thanks and goodbye, and please
don’t try to track me cuz am already across
the world by now, ”
Chai I don suffer, no wonder I knew
something just didn’t add up about Sandra.
She is very beautiful, caring, good In bed
and most of all a good cook. It was pure
foolishness for me to have believed that her
so called “boyfriend” broke up with her cuz a
girl like Sandra is very hard to come across
these days.

I was shocked when my phone beeped again
with another text message.. It was a credit
alert with a breathtaking 20million. OMG.
So everything from when I met her was all
planned out by both she and her supposed
husband and to think that their main
intention was for me to get her pregnant.
Chai, and now she’s Indirectly telling me to
forget about the unborn child. Guy’s fear
Naija girls ooooooooooooooooo.
After careful analysis, I came to the
conclusion that probably her husband was
impotent and could not have a child on his
own which then caused them to involve me.
And the main reason why Sandra agreed to
still continue the marriage even when she
knew that her husband was impotent was
probably because the husband was
bastardly and stinking rich.
I tried calling her line but it wasn’t
reachable.. I couldn’t think again.. I closed
from school and for almost a week, after
failed attempts to reach Sandra, I gave up..
hmmm,i feat najia girl oooo but what
happen nex
Episode 30
At the end of my NYSC Service sorry
“Sexvice” Year in that all girls secondary
school , I had slept with not more than
25-30 girls.
My last day of teaching in the school was
almost like the best day of my life.
During school hours, the girls didn’t allow
me to teach o, Omoh na so so gift and
present them they shower me throughout
that day. Even Ella and Juliet carry gift
come give me, sotay I come dey wonder
whether no be the same two girls I been dey
avoid all these while.
As school close that day, Ella and Juliet talk
say them must follow me go my house say
e get something wey them wan give me as
goodbye gift. I tell them say the gift wey
them don already give me don do but lie lie,
them still insist to follow me go house.
Omoh as we come reach house, Ella with her
big Boobs and the innocent looking Juliet
give me gift wey I no go ever fit forget.
Omoh that night, my bed never remain the
same. Na so so shout the bed dey shout all
through the night, the thing been too sweet
sotay I no even fit begin they tell una for
here sef. You sef code jare, Make I no bore
una with tori.. Lol.
Thanks for reading my story.THE END.

I hope we all enjoy the story of david the LIFE OF A CORPER i know many of you had different thought for the end of the story and not all stories ends in tragedy i would be glad you all drop your comment to know your takes and helping me build up more stories coming up soon and dont forget always visit www.kvngololade.blogspot.com i will appreciate your time spent to enjoy this amazing story.

Advert placement can also be made via my email oluwanure@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending on KOB