Welcome to KvnG Ololade Blog
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Pages
Home
Stories
Short Stories
NEWS
ENTERTAINMENT
Advertise With Us
Wednesday, 9 September 2015
Blac Chyna shares another risqué shot from her Richardson mag shoot
She knows how to take a sexy pic...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
Resolving JAMB’s admission controversy
Recently, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced at the end of its 2015 Combined Policy Meeting that it had adopted ...
LIFE OF A CORPER EP12
DID YOU MISS EP11 Episode 12 I lie down, she climb ontop me dey kiss me. Small time she carry the cream pour 4 my di-ck kon dey lick ...
Beware of contacting pubic lice through sex – Zoologist
Prof Uade Ugbomoiko, a Zoologist at the University of Ilorin, has cautioned people to beware of contacting pubic lice through sexual interc...
Liverpool star Mario Balotelli undergoes medical ahead of return to AC Milan
Back in Milan: Mario Balotelli wears an AC Milan jersey as he walks outside a clinic after undergoing medical checks in Milan. Photo: AP...
So sad! member commits suicide in Benin church
Activities were disrupted during a church service at the Living Faith Church also known as Winners Chapel in Benin, the Edo Sta...
LIFE OF A CORPER EP1
Episode 1 I was posted to an eastern state. Those three weeks I spent at NYSC camp were the worst three weeks of my life. After camping,...
How I found true love again with Oladunni Churchill – Tonto Dikeh
Since Saturday, August 8, 2015 when star actress, Tonto Dikeh kicked off her wedding rites in a ceremony held in Port Harcourt, the Rivers ...
LIFE OF A CORPER EP17
DID YOU MISS EP16 Episode 17 It was David (my Guy), uju and Sandra!. I let them in, then i sat down on my reading chair. Too surprise...
LIFE OF A CORPER EP5
DID YOU MISS EP4 Episode 5 Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged for. We chatted fo...
Club Brugge vs Manchester United, Champions League 2015-16 play off: Preview, Possible XI and Live Stream
Manchester United travel to Belgium tonight, for the all important Champions League second leg encounter against Club Brugge.
No comments:
Post a Comment