Sunday 26 March 2017

LIFE OF A CORPER EP17

DID YOU MISS EP16

Episode 17
It was David (my Guy), uju and Sandra!. I
let
them in, then i sat down on my reading
chair. Too
surprised to speak. My Guy and uju sat on
my bed
while Sandra lay on the bed, behind them.
My
room was dark except for the light from my
TV.
We all chatted about a lot of things.
We had some good jokes and Sandra was
talking
now, and she was actually very funny and
lively
too. Mostly importantly she was nasty,
really

saying nasty things and That raised my
hope of
Fu”cking.
I guess she slept a little, cheered up and
somehow
changed her mind about not coming to my
room.
My words finally made an impact on her
psychology. I started playing some rhythm-
&-
blues. David and uju, were all over each
other,
playing and kissing.
I kept myself busy with my phone … away
from
Sandra. Then Sandra asked me to come
close that
she’d like to use my legs as pillow. I did
that and
held hands with her. We talked about
relationships and heart break, and I found
out
that she was really intelligent.
That amazed me, and I began to have some
respect and likeness for her. David and uju
had
slept. I and Sandra slept too, holding hands.
When I woke up in the morning, it was
already 5
am and I couldn’t find David and uju. It was
just
I and Sandra in my room!
I started touching her a little: palms, arms …
then she woke up. Told me that I promised
that
this wasn’t about se”x, that she believed me
and
that she was beginning to find comfort in
me. I
felt a little guilty so I re-assured her that I
was
that I
was
just trying to keep her warm, and that I
really
likedher.
She turned, smiled at me, gave me a Peck
on the
forehead and we held hands. She said my
palm
was really soft and that she loved it. Eyes
closed, not speaking… just soul-mating.
Somehow, we slept again and she woke me
up
when she was trying to arrange the dishes
she
washed for me.
She had already swept and cleaned my room
too.
She asked me to start preparing for school.
She
went to see uju, came back minutes later
and told
me she was leaving. I walked her down to
the
main road to take a cab to her house. When
we
got a cab, I brought out #1000 and gave her
for
transport but she declined.
I tried to persuade her but she still refused.
Just
before she got into the cab she held my
palm and
told me that she’d call me. Things just
didn’t add
up.
A girl who was willing to blow my money on
an
expensive wine last night has now refused
to take
cab money from me.
She did washing and cleaning for me, but
she
didn’t look like the type. Not at all.
Inspite of all the nasty things she loved to
say,
she still was a very emotional person.
Everything was contrasting, I just couldn’t
comprehend the whole drama. I dressed up
and
went to school, avoiding the girls as much
as I
could.
Before break-time, Sandra called me, told
me she
missed me and wanted to check on me and
that she
would come to my house at night. Sweetest
voice
I ever heard in my life. I liked her, buy hey, I
was dying to f”uck her too.
It’s gotta be tonight, omoh no dulling. Naija
girls no be people wey person fit trust.
I was in David’s house when I got the call,
It
was a few minutes after 7 pm and Sandra
was on
her way to my house… I was thinking about
the
things I wanted to do to her… love don’t live
here….

NEXT EPISODE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending on KOB