Welcome to KvnG Ololade Blog
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Pages
Home
Stories
Short Stories
NEWS
ENTERTAINMENT
Advertise With Us
Monday, 14 September 2015
Actress Bimbo Thomas shows off curvaceous body in swimwear
The actress is currently on vacation in Miami and shared this photo of her relaxing at the beach!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
Igbo vs Northerners: Hate and national cohesion
“They shall beat their swords into ploghshares, And their spears into prunning -hooks; Nation shall not lift up sword against Nation, ...
LIFE OF CORPER EP27
DID YOU MISS EP26 Episode 27 Omoh I can’t believe I let a 7 minute quickie spoil my day like this. Wetin I been dey think sef? Which ki...
LIFE OF A CORPER EP23
DID YOU MISS EP22 Episode 23 I sat up on my bed, confused as ever. I started counting my regrets, trading blames and making a whol...
LIFE OF A CORPER EP14
DID YOU MISS EP13 Episode 14 I sidon, stretch my leg for bed, relax my back for wall. Her outfit make sense: hot mini-skirt (her nyas...
LIFE OF A CORPER EP24
DID YOU MISS EP23 Episode 24 Me- “….Ella’s friend, what’s your name?” Juliet- “so you have forgotten my name again. How many times wi...
LIFE OF A CORPER EP4
DID YOU MISS EP3 Episode 4 I handed over the text book to Ella. She took it to class and promised to return it. I no know whether she r...
Russia Warns Of Ukraine Offensive Amid Deadly Shelling
Sergey Lavrov, Russia’s foreign minister, has warned of a possible Ukraine offensive against pro-Moscow separatists in east Ukraine, follow...
LIFE OF A CORPER EP13
DID YOU MISS EP12 Episode 13 “My name is chinwe” She dey smile. She know say her nyash Don hook me. I gave her #200 say make she buy ...
LIFE OF A CORPER EP11
DID YOU MISS EP10 Episode 11 As she enter inside to go baff, I just they wonder whether na thesame Mrs Ann wey strict and everybody fo...
Corrupt practices: Igbo leaders’ position on probe of past govts (3)
This is the concluding part of this piece, the second part which was published in Monday’s edition of Vanguard blamed Obasanjo’s government...
No comments:
Post a Comment