Nicki Minaj can look for trouble..lol Over the weekend Mattel toys unveiled their Barbie doll (with dreadlocks) for actress and singer Zendaya Coleman...and Nicki tried to make it all about herself. See what she did after the cut...
Just hours after it was revealed that the Zendaya Barbie dolls had been launched, Nicki Minaj back-hand congratulated Zendaya by sharing a photo of her own doll, noting the fact she was given a Barbie doll first, and didn't even @-ing Zendaya on the post.
After Zendaya fans came for Nicki, she posted another congrats and this time CCed Zendaya
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
Recently, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced at the end of its 2015 Combined Policy Meeting that it had adopted ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP11 Episode 12 I lie down, she climb ontop me dey kiss me. Small time she carry the cream pour 4 my di-ck kon dey lick ...
-
Prof Uade Ugbomoiko, a Zoologist at the University of Ilorin, has cautioned people to beware of contacting pubic lice through sexual interc...
-
Back in Milan: Mario Balotelli wears an AC Milan jersey as he walks outside a clinic after undergoing medical checks in Milan. Photo: AP...
-
Activities were disrupted during a church service at the Living Faith Church also known as Winners Chapel in Benin, the Edo Sta...
-
Episode 1 I was posted to an eastern state. Those three weeks I spent at NYSC camp were the worst three weeks of my life. After camping,...
-
Since Saturday, August 8, 2015 when star actress, Tonto Dikeh kicked off her wedding rites in a ceremony held in Port Harcourt, the Rivers ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP16 Episode 17 It was David (my Guy), uju and Sandra!. I let them in, then i sat down on my reading chair. Too surprise...
-
DID YOU MISS EP4 Episode 5 Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged for. We chatted fo...
-
Manchester United travel to Belgium tonight, for the all important Champions League second leg encounter against Club Brugge.

No comments:
Post a Comment