News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Monday, 5 October 2015
Join The ST-RÉMY Photo Contest To Win One Million Naira
ST-RÉMY, the world’s No.1 authentic French brandy is giving consumers the chance to become millionaires this month by way of its OGA (Original, Genuine and Authentic) campaign. All you need to do is take a photo with your friends enjoying a bottle of ST-RÉMY, it’s that easy!
The winners for the month of July, August and September will be celebrated at an exclusive party at the end of October! You can easily become a ST-RÉMY Millionaire too.
Follow these hassle-free steps for a chance to win N1 Million Naira this month:
· Take a photo of you and your friends enjoying a bottle of ST-REMY authentic brandy
· Upload the photo to; http://stremymillionaire.com/
· Follow ST-REMY on social media;
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/StRemyNigeria
Twitter- https://twitter.com/stremynigeria
Instagram- https://instagram.com/stremyng
Get your friends to vote for you as many times as possible
Applicants must be over the age of 18. Deadline for entries is Monday 19th of October 2015.
18+ Drink Responsibly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
SEASON 1! ...
-
SEASON 1! ...
-
Story was written by onihaxy Episode 2 I looked at the screen of my phone. It was kemi. I also met kemi online before my encounter ...
-
Story was written by onihaxy Episode 13 Segun and I continued with the game, when I was getting hungry, I picked some noodles in his c...
-
SEASON 1! This Story Was Written by Onihaxy If you missed Episode 2 Read ...
-
Story was written by onihaxy Episode 29 After the long sermon…………. DOC: ***hand over an envelope to me*** here is your result ME: ****...
-
Story was written by onihaxy Episode 8 ME: what’s that dear?, ****sad face**** KEMI: I don’t think this is right for us to do. ME...
-
These photos you are about to see now are so emotional!
-
The biggest celebrity football fan showdown lived up to its promise as some of the biggest names in the Nigerian entertainment industry tr...
-
I excused myself from betty’s chat and I called bimpe on phone. It rang 3 times without been picked. I dialled it the 4th time and it was pi...

No comments:
Post a Comment