News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Tuesday, 3 November 2015
Lol. Kenyan Champions get tired of winning titles and challenge Chelsea (photo)
Gor Mahia fans have challenged struggling Premier League champions, Chelsea FC to a match after their side won the Kenyan Premier League unbeaten with a record points haul and so high is confidence among the fans they fancy their chances against Chelsea FC. Chelsea is currently 15th in the Premier League standings with just 11 points after 11 games and have lost six games but surely it's not that bad? Lol. I'm still a Chelsea fan ...for now! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
Recently, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced at the end of its 2015 Combined Policy Meeting that it had adopted ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP11 Episode 12 I lie down, she climb ontop me dey kiss me. Small time she carry the cream pour 4 my di-ck kon dey lick ...
-
Prof Uade Ugbomoiko, a Zoologist at the University of Ilorin, has cautioned people to beware of contacting pubic lice through sexual interc...
-
Back in Milan: Mario Balotelli wears an AC Milan jersey as he walks outside a clinic after undergoing medical checks in Milan. Photo: AP...
-
Activities were disrupted during a church service at the Living Faith Church also known as Winners Chapel in Benin, the Edo Sta...
-
Episode 1 I was posted to an eastern state. Those three weeks I spent at NYSC camp were the worst three weeks of my life. After camping,...
-
Since Saturday, August 8, 2015 when star actress, Tonto Dikeh kicked off her wedding rites in a ceremony held in Port Harcourt, the Rivers ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP16 Episode 17 It was David (my Guy), uju and Sandra!. I let them in, then i sat down on my reading chair. Too surprise...
-
DID YOU MISS EP4 Episode 5 Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged for. We chatted fo...
-
Manchester United travel to Belgium tonight, for the all important Champions League second leg encounter against Club Brugge.

No comments:
Post a Comment