Saturday 23 July 2016

kvng Ololade blog reader caught her ex-boyfriend in a big lie! Here's her story

I called for your stories yesterday, guys - well, guess what: we have our very first story for today. And it's so embarrassing!


Image result for can you imagine


Sent in by a reader who caught her ex-boyfriend in a big lie - young man isn't a university graduate but in a bid to impress her, told her he was. Oya now, read and see how he got exposed.
Hello Ololade.. I admire your good work and i pray the good Lord will continue to guide you and build your blog also to greater heights....Amen am a blog reader buh i hardly comment cause of work. 
My story goes like this pls i prefer to go anonymous. thanks.
During my NYSC days in Enugu i met this handsome dude..(now my ex). I have always wanted to get married early, I will be  23yrs old (august). So any relationship i get into i pray seriously for God's intervention so as to know if his the right person...I don't like
wasting my time......pardon my long story u can edit it later if u like.
My ex is a very handsome,caring guy but as at the time i met him he wasnt all that buoyant...according to him business wasn't going well....am the understanding type....he told me he is a businessman and is into (dredging). pls you can edit. He also told me he graduated from UNN, Enugu.....and did his NYSC in PH....he said he studied psychology......hmmmm
Ok oooooo fast forward into the relationship na...i started visiting his house we gist alot, play alot......it was fun though.......but as per FBI (lol) weh i be na....i asked for his nysc pictures or school pictures...hmmm my guy said they are in his family house.....Not even a single pics...even on facebook none,anyway the phone he was using at the time he just got it,so i understood that aspect.....
Mr Ololade to cut the long story short.....my so called boyfriend that i loved so much...i even assisted when he was so fucking broke....(remember i told you when we met he claimed business wasnt all that favourable so i was patient with him nd all that)......we didnt do much outing cause no money... 
Even on vals day we were just together in his house....he knows how to talk so he kept talking about were we would have been if dere was money....i loved him genuiely because i come from a comfortable home soo am not so bothered about material things..but babe my man still has to take care of me.
We smooched,talked,romanced, i enjoyed that aspect alot he knows how to make me feel ....u know..plus he is blessed down there....(am a virgin, so we agreed to wait till am ready...i wasnt ready for love making cause i was scared of being used and dumped...)
Mr Ololade i got the shock of my liaf....hmmm i spent the night in his house,normal thing we romance,smooch, i give him bj cause am not selfish. lolz. the next morning i was to go for my CDS..i told my guy am going for CDS (which is usually in the local govt) my beloved bf was like asking me what is CDS????? And that wow so i have to start going to Awgu now??(thats the orientation camp site of enugu.. I was like wtf! 
How can you be an ex corp and not know what the hell CDS means....hmmmm na there i begin suspect my beloved bf ooo....anyway he finally gave me one stupid excuse that oohhh  his friends usually call it CVS(lmao)..even if am dumb..so i will travel all the way to Awgu for just Cds when am serving in enugu north...imagine oooo...
Anyway to cut the long story short my guy lied about serving in Port harcourt....finishing school...and am also sure he lied about his age as well..said he was 30...at the time well i saw his national id card ooo but The fuck pple fake national id. 
He's a liar..a gold digger, a cheat......a deceiver...
He always get angry when ever he ask for money and i say I don't ve....someone that hasn't even spent on me wella.....i went to his Facebook page, did the maths, chatted with his friends on Facebook, his sec.school mates..etc i confronted the dude..but all he was angry about was why i went to his Facebook and was chatting with his friends...lolzzz I left the damn thing...
Fast forward to today, I'm having my introduction soonest.....pray for me ooo lolzzz i cried my eye balls out but have learnt my lessons.
I know i have bored you all. but Laila pls edit the story oo so it can be short for my readers...I love you.

lmao  @ his friends usually call CDS, CVS. Who does that? lol. And you gave your man a bj, because you are not selfish...  claaaap for yourself (in Nkechi's voice). lmaoo.

Congrats on your introduction, my dear. I love you too. 

Send us your stories, guys - Oluwanure@gmail.com. I don't have another one to share o.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending on KOB