Sunday 26 March 2017

LIFE OF A CORPER EP2

DID YOU MISS EP1

Episode 2
I arrived the school on Monday morning
feeling fly and ready for whatever. I was
offered a table in the science lab which
would serve as my office but I refused it cuz
it was located at the junior section of the
school.
Nawa oh, wetin I dey do for Junior section
when bad girls full senior section. Abeg I
wan deal with mature girls jor. Lucky me, I
got transferred to the senior section to teach
ss1 and offered a table at an office close to
ss3 class.
Baba God, u too much!!. I walked into the
office meant for three staff and met a female
teacher who was busy and didn’t notice
when I walked in.

“Good morning madam” I said.
Then she looked up at me and replied
“Copper, Good morning. You’re welcome”
Literally, my heart melted. I lost all my
senses…. cuz sitting before me was the
most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. This
woman eyes na die! Ebony skin, no make-
up… even girls used to stare at her. Her
name was Mrs venny. Also, I got to discover
that she also had the most beautiful heart in
the world.
She was married and approximately ten
years older than me but I still wished her
husband would divorce her or drop dead …
so that I could marry her. We chatted about
a few things and became friends.
Twenty minutes later, the bell went off and it
was time for my first class. Omoh, my heart
dey beat like Don jazzy song, I need to
compose myself well… no jonzing!. I grabbed
my materials and headed to teach a class
full of girls ……

NEXT EPISODE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending on KOB