DID YOU MISS EP1
Episode 2
I arrived the school on Monday morning
feeling fly and ready for whatever. I was
offered a table in the science lab which
would serve as my office but I refused it cuz
it was located at the junior section of the
school.
Nawa oh, wetin I dey do for Junior section
when bad girls full senior section. Abeg I
wan deal with mature girls jor. Lucky me, I
got transferred to the senior section to teach
ss1 and offered a table at an office close to
ss3 class.
Baba God, u too much!!. I walked into the
office meant for three staff and met a female
teacher who was busy and didn’t notice
when I walked in.
“Good morning madam” I said.
Then she looked up at me and replied
“Copper, Good morning. You’re welcome”
Literally, my heart melted. I lost all my
senses…. cuz sitting before me was the
most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. This
woman eyes na die! Ebony skin, no make-
up… even girls used to stare at her. Her
name was Mrs venny. Also, I got to discover
that she also had the most beautiful heart in
the world.
She was married and approximately ten
years older than me but I still wished her
husband would divorce her or drop dead …
so that I could marry her. We chatted about
a few things and became friends.
Twenty minutes later, the bell went off and it
was time for my first class. Omoh, my heart
dey beat like Don jazzy song, I need to
compose myself well… no jonzing!. I grabbed
my materials and headed to teach a class
full of girls ……
NEXT EPISODE
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Sunday, 26 March 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
“They shall beat their swords into ploghshares, And their spears into prunning -hooks; Nation shall not lift up sword against Nation, ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP11 Episode 12 I lie down, she climb ontop me dey kiss me. Small time she carry the cream pour 4 my di-ck kon dey lick ...
-
Recently, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced at the end of its 2015 Combined Policy Meeting that it had adopted ...
-
Back in Milan: Mario Balotelli wears an AC Milan jersey as he walks outside a clinic after undergoing medical checks in Milan. Photo: AP...
-
Activities were disrupted during a church service at the Living Faith Church also known as Winners Chapel in Benin, the Edo Sta...
-
Episode 1 I was posted to an eastern state. Those three weeks I spent at NYSC camp were the worst three weeks of my life. After camping,...
-
Since Saturday, August 8, 2015 when star actress, Tonto Dikeh kicked off her wedding rites in a ceremony held in Port Harcourt, the Rivers ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP16 Episode 17 It was David (my Guy), uju and Sandra!. I let them in, then i sat down on my reading chair. Too surprise...
-
DID YOU MISS EP4 Episode 5 Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged for. We chatted fo...
-
DID YOU MISS EP3 Episode 4 I handed over the text book to Ella. She took it to class and promised to return it. I no know whether she r...
No comments:
Post a Comment