Story was written by onihaxy
Episode 25
After brushing my teeth, I took the cornflakes and relaxed on the bed until the doctor came into the ward at around 2pm.
ME: I doctor
DOCTOR: hi, how are you feeling now?
ME: getting better.
DOCTOR: have you eaten? And what?
ME: I took cornflakes
DOCTOR: ok, I’m asking because I have to give you an injection.
ME: haaaaa.
DOCtOR: its just two injections.
ME: ok sir, thank you.
DOCTOR: you are welcome, you will be discharged tomorrow morning to go home and continue your treatments on drugs.
ME: ok sir, thanks.
DoCtOR: alright.
ME: but sir, how much is my bill?, hope I am not oweing too much money?
DOCTOR: **smiled**, you don’t have to pay anything. The good samaritan who brought you here already paid the bills.
ME: ** surprised **, oooooh. I’m so grateful to him, please where does he live and can I have his number please?.
DOCTOR: unfortunately, he didn’t tell us his address neither did he dropped his number.
ME: eeeeyaah. Doctor, please I need a favour from you.
DOCTOR: what is that?
ME: please, a friend wanted to send money to me tomorrow morning. So please, you will help me to pick my ATM card from my bag, I want to send one of your nurses to the ATM to help me make some withdrawals.
DOCTOR: that’s not a problem,
ME: and please one more favour?,
DOCTOR: what is that?
ME: I will make use of your phone to call the person.
DOCTOR: no problem. When you want it, let me know.
ME: ok sir.
The doctor turned me over and inject me. He called on a nurse to attend to the bandage on my leg. It was removed and replace with a plaster. I felt a kinda relieve on the leg compared to the first time I woke up on the hospital bed.
******fast forward******************
When it was monday morning, I called segun with the doctor’s phone to remind him about the money he promised to send. He told me he would send it by 10am and he would call me via the doctor’s number after the transaction.
I still couldn’t tell him about adebimpe because the doctor was still standing beside me.
At 10:12am, segun called and the phone was brought to me by the doctor. he inform me that he had sent the money and he got a “successful transaction” receipt from the counter. I thanked him and I told the doctor to help me with my ATM card and help to send a nurse to make withdraw from my account.
I wrote my pin for him and he left.
Not quite long after the doctor’s departure. Adebimpe entered the ward and we had a little gist.
ME: hi bimpe.
BiMPE: ***smiled**. Hi, I heard you would be discharged any moment from now.
ME: I have been discharged already, I was waiting for the person I sent on an errand.
BiMPE: what errand?
ME: I told the doctor to send a nurse to help me with a withdrawal.
BIMPE: why can’t you send me?. I guess you didn’t trust me abi?
ME: not like that bimpe, I don’t want the doctor to know that we knew each other, he had been suspecting already.
BIMPE: **laughed**, suspect what ?
ME: that we must have met before or probably having emotional attachment together.
BiMPE: how did you know?
ME: he talked about how you have been staying around me and caring for me since the day I was brought here. He said its unlike you and this is the first time of seeing you in such attitude. So I thought of it that if he finds out that we are acquaintance, it might affect your job or probably restrict you from me.
BiMPE: hmmmmmmmm. What about you special adviser on crime affairs?, have you told him about me?
ME: who is that?
BiMPE: your friend.
ME: you mean segun?
BiMPE: yes
ME: **laughed***, no, I didn’t tell him anything, how will I do that when I don’t have a phone?
BImPE: but you have been using the doctor’s phone?
ME: **surprised** how did you know?
BIMPE: forget story abeg.
ME: nawa ooooo,
BiMPE: my regards to him when you see him
ME: **smiled** he won’t believe me if I told him I met you.
BIMpE: why?,
ME: just don’t know. But I just guess he won’t believe.
BiMPE: whatever!!!
ME: thanks for all the care bimpe, thanks for been nice to me since the day I was brought here.
BiMPE: its ok, but that won’t stop me from taking revenge
ME: haba bimpe!!, sebi I have begged you.
BImPE: I told you I have forgave you. But you will definitely pay in a hard way that even you super hero friend won’t be there to rescue you.
ME:**confused** haaaaa bimpe, you have injected me with a “time poison”?
BIMPE: **smiled** no, I won’t do such
ME: haaaaa!!!, you gave me Hiv / Aids abi? **sad face**
BIMPE: you dey craze. Why will I do such?. I’m clean and free.
ME: **curious** then how will I pay?
BIMPE: even me, I don’t know, but I’m just certain that you will pay. It might be years time.
ME: ***Ode, na empty threats you just dey issue*** I’m sorry bimpe.
BiMPE: I hear. We will definitely meet again in a battle field with no referee.
ME: **yinmu** hmmmmm. Please can I have your new number?
BIMPE: don’t worry, tell me you own number, I will call you.
ME: but I don’t have a phone at the moment
BIMPE: won’t you retrieve the line?
ME: ok, are you sure you will call me?
BIMPE: sure
ME: ok. 080************
BIMPE: **pressing her phone and saving the number*** ok.
Bimpe left, the nurse who was sent arrived with the money, my bag and file case was given to me and a cab was arranged to take me to the park where I took a bus going back to akure.
Little did I know that I’m IN for a dangerous return of Adebimpe
== WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 26 ==
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Tuesday, 16 August 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
Recently, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced at the end of its 2015 Combined Policy Meeting that it had adopted ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP11 Episode 12 I lie down, she climb ontop me dey kiss me. Small time she carry the cream pour 4 my di-ck kon dey lick ...
-
Prof Uade Ugbomoiko, a Zoologist at the University of Ilorin, has cautioned people to beware of contacting pubic lice through sexual interc...
-
Back in Milan: Mario Balotelli wears an AC Milan jersey as he walks outside a clinic after undergoing medical checks in Milan. Photo: AP...
-
Activities were disrupted during a church service at the Living Faith Church also known as Winners Chapel in Benin, the Edo Sta...
-
Episode 1 I was posted to an eastern state. Those three weeks I spent at NYSC camp were the worst three weeks of my life. After camping,...
-
Since Saturday, August 8, 2015 when star actress, Tonto Dikeh kicked off her wedding rites in a ceremony held in Port Harcourt, the Rivers ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP16 Episode 17 It was David (my Guy), uju and Sandra!. I let them in, then i sat down on my reading chair. Too surprise...
-
DID YOU MISS EP4 Episode 5 Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged for. We chatted fo...
-
Manchester United travel to Belgium tonight, for the all important Champions League second leg encounter against Club Brugge.

No comments:
Post a Comment