ME: ***scared to press the speaker button as my hand was shaking***
BETTY: onihaxy, I’m still waiting
ME: ***pressed the loudspeaker button*** the person isn’t picking up.
BETTY: re-dial it again, I’m waiting…..
ME: ***re-dialled and still wasn’t picked up****.
BETTY: re-dial again
ME: ****with my heart beating faster and heavily I re-dialled the call and bimpe picked it***** Hello, hello, hello oooooo, I’m onihaxy, who am I speaking with please?
BIMPE: ****silent on phone****
ME: hello ooooooo,
BIMPE : ****still silent****
ME: HELLO oooo, who is there?, can you hear me?
BIMPE: ****silent****
ME: ***hanged up****, baby, you can see, the person isn’t talking.
BETTY: and what does that teaches us?
ME: just for you to know that I don’t know anything about the message. I can’t lie to you betty.
BETTY: onihaxy, I’m still not convinced.
ME: ok dear, what else do you want me to do to convince you?.
BETTY: I don’t know, I just don’t trust you anymore, I’m quite sure there is something you are hiding
ME: sweetheart trust me. Since this message didn’t come from you, then it was certainly sent to a Wrong number.
BETTY: hmmmmmmmm,
ME: yes dear, ok, let’s do it this way,
BETTY: which way?
ME: let me give you the person’s number.
BETTY: and what should I do with it?
ME: call the person and find out for yourself.
BETTY: and you think I’m that daft?, and what will it cost you to call her behind me and tell her to lie that she is someone else?, and besides, I don’t have that time for child’s play.
ME: betty, why are you so angry like this now?. Please now!!!. I have been begging you since morning, I swear to God, I don’t understand the message neither did I know the sender, atleast I called the person in your presence and he/she didn’t speak, its not as if the person heard your voice maybe that was why she was muted. Please believe me, I just wish I can convince you on this, please dear. For the sake of the love between us, please understand me my love.
BETTY: ok dear, I heard you, I just pray it doesn’t repeat itself. I hate someone who cheat on me with passion.
ME: ***Hugged her** thanks so much dear. I swear and promise you it won’t repeat itself.
BETTY: and get this straight, any day I catch you red-handed cheating on me, just kiss this relationship goodbye, and I mean it onihaxy.
ME: my love, why on earth will I cheat on you?, when I’m not mad. What else do I want in a woman that I haven’t found in you dear. I’m assuring you that I will never cheat on you.
BETTY: ***strolling with me**** alright dear, so when are you travelling?
ME: tomorrow, you know I have to go to work on monday ***phone ringing in my pocket****
BETTY: Thank God she has called back, maybe you can convince me one more time and vindicate yourself.
ME: **scared, sweating and heart beating heavily as I dipped my hand inside my pocket to bring out the phone.
BETTY: let me see the caller.
== WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 19 ==
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Tuesday, 27 September 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
Recently, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced at the end of its 2015 Combined Policy Meeting that it had adopted ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP11 Episode 12 I lie down, she climb ontop me dey kiss me. Small time she carry the cream pour 4 my di-ck kon dey lick ...
-
Prof Uade Ugbomoiko, a Zoologist at the University of Ilorin, has cautioned people to beware of contacting pubic lice through sexual interc...
-
Back in Milan: Mario Balotelli wears an AC Milan jersey as he walks outside a clinic after undergoing medical checks in Milan. Photo: AP...
-
Activities were disrupted during a church service at the Living Faith Church also known as Winners Chapel in Benin, the Edo Sta...
-
Episode 1 I was posted to an eastern state. Those three weeks I spent at NYSC camp were the worst three weeks of my life. After camping,...
-
Since Saturday, August 8, 2015 when star actress, Tonto Dikeh kicked off her wedding rites in a ceremony held in Port Harcourt, the Rivers ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP16 Episode 17 It was David (my Guy), uju and Sandra!. I let them in, then i sat down on my reading chair. Too surprise...
-
DID YOU MISS EP4 Episode 5 Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged for. We chatted fo...
-
Manchester United travel to Belgium tonight, for the all important Champions League second leg encounter against Club Brugge.
No comments:
Post a Comment