On thursday morning, I was sitting in my room when bimpe called me.
BiMPE: hello onihaxy,
Me: hi bimpe
BIMPE: where are you?
ME: I’m at home
BIMPE: ok, can you come and meet me at rocky hotels right now for your credentials?
ME: where is that located?
BIMPE: along iyana-paja.
ME: why hotel?
BIMPE: stop asking questions, I told you I don’t want anybody to see us together, that’s why I moved far away from home.
ME: ok, I will be there soon.
BiMPE: pleasen don’t take a bus, take bike I will pay him when you arrive. I don’t have much time to spend. I’m still going back to work
ME: ok, I’m on my way.
I dressed up and was scared. I called segun again to update him about the latest development, he warned me to be careful and he told me to set my phone on recorder if possible.
I took a bike and arrived at the hotels. I called her and she came out to pay the bike man, she was wearing her nurse outfit. we went inside to the reception together and from there straight to her room. I looked around to make sure I’m save.
She placed a dark wine bottle and two glass cups on her table, she sat on the bed while I sat on the chair beside the table.
ME: so I’m here, where is my credentials?
BIMPE: **smiled** common onihaxy, not even a hug or peck?
ME: you are funny, you are a married woman, I have my own girl who happened to be your inlaw. So I can’t do any of those things.
BIMPE: hmmmmm, onihaxy!!!!, the mighty man on bed, the one who collapse women K!tty-Cat till they are tired.
ME: **smiled** thank you. Maybe some other time sha, I’m not in the mood for such now.
BIMPE: no problem anyways, let me have your phone.
ME: why?,
BIMPE: to make sure you aren’t trying to blackmail me.
ME: **smiled** me?, blackmail you?, then I will have yours too
BIMPE: why?
ME: I also want to be on the safer side.
**we both laughed.*****
We both exchanged phones, went through it and both dropped it on the bed as I crossed over to seat beside her.
== WATCH OUT FOR PART 10 ==
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Friday, 23 September 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
Recently, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced at the end of its 2015 Combined Policy Meeting that it had adopted ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP11 Episode 12 I lie down, she climb ontop me dey kiss me. Small time she carry the cream pour 4 my di-ck kon dey lick ...
-
Prof Uade Ugbomoiko, a Zoologist at the University of Ilorin, has cautioned people to beware of contacting pubic lice through sexual interc...
-
Back in Milan: Mario Balotelli wears an AC Milan jersey as he walks outside a clinic after undergoing medical checks in Milan. Photo: AP...
-
Activities were disrupted during a church service at the Living Faith Church also known as Winners Chapel in Benin, the Edo Sta...
-
Episode 1 I was posted to an eastern state. Those three weeks I spent at NYSC camp were the worst three weeks of my life. After camping,...
-
Since Saturday, August 8, 2015 when star actress, Tonto Dikeh kicked off her wedding rites in a ceremony held in Port Harcourt, the Rivers ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP16 Episode 17 It was David (my Guy), uju and Sandra!. I let them in, then i sat down on my reading chair. Too surprise...
-
DID YOU MISS EP4 Episode 5 Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged for. We chatted fo...
-
Manchester United travel to Belgium tonight, for the all important Champions League second leg encounter against Club Brugge.
No comments:
Post a Comment