Comedian Seyi Law is one of the few celebrities who has shown support
for the nationwide protest, and has been spotted at the national Stadium
where the protest is currently ongoing.
Even after 2Face announced the cancellation of the protest, Seyi Law vowed to still show up. See another photo after the cut...
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Monday, 6 February 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
SEASON 1! ...
-
SEASON 1! ...
-
Story was written by onihaxy Episode 2 I looked at the screen of my phone. It was kemi. I also met kemi online before my encounter ...
-
Linda Ikeji's younger sister Sandra turned a year older recently and received as her birthday gift, a Porsche 911 Carrera 4S. The excit...
-
Coming Soon!! Everyday by 8am and 8pm each part of Adebimpe the facebook girl will be published keep intouch for these exciting stor...
-
I got home that evening, I was so restless and uncomfortable, I began to walk to and fro inside the room and flashing back to all what bimpe...
-
The next day which was sunday, I was so anxious to see my new apartment that I didn’t go to church that morning. I trekked to fadeyi and too...
-
“It was enlightening, captivating and definitely fun!” Those words describe Nigeria’s biggest Health Walk that took place this morning at ...
-
BiMPE: ***sobbing*** don’t underestimate the power of love. You and I know that I have always loved you, despite the ups and down between us...
-
The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) community, has charged the new acting Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Anthony Elujoba to try as much as...

No comments:
Post a Comment