Sunday 26 March 2017

LIFE OF A CORPER EP23

DID YOU MISS EP22

 Episode 23
I sat up on my bed, confused as ever. I
started
counting my regrets, trading blames and
making a
whole lot of wishes.
I regretted making love to Ella, I blamed the
federal government for not scrapping NYSC
and I
wished I wasn’t posted to an all-girls
secondary
secondary school.
An inner being scolded me: -nigga you need
to
stop all this psychosis and face your f**king
problems!-.
E Don happen be say e Don happen. I picked
up
my phone and dialled Ella’s number:
Me- “Hello”
Ella- “Hello sir”
Me- “Is the problem really serious?”
Ella- “Yes it’s very serious o. My elder
brother

based in Lagos has even called and said he
is
coming back next week because of it.”‘
Me- “Are you going to expose me?”
Ella- “I don’t know o. I don’t know what my
family is planning. I’m scared.”
Me- “ok. Relax. are you coming to school
tomorrow?”
Ella- “maybe”
Me- “please come, we need to talk”
Ella- “ok. I will”
Next day, I went to school to very early.
Selected Students usually swept classrooms
during
the morning devotion. I came early, called
the
senior prefect and ordered her to assign Ella
as my
staff room sweeper for the day.
The S.P and I were friends and she was one
hell
of fine & sexy girl. When Ella came into my
staff
room, she was sweeping slowly while we
discussed
the biggest problem in my life at the time.
She confessed to me that she had a quarrel
with
her parents the day she spent the night in
my
house and that they were furious about her
sleeping out.
She however used one of started inviting
me
to her house almost every weekend but I
never
honoured it.
NK, I’m really sorry, there was hardly a free
Saturday. Lol. You saved me a great deal…
God
bless you.
I swore never to have anything to do with
Ella
after that drama.
Never say never. One Sunday morning, I had
lots
of academic work to do and needed
someone to
help me with the marking of some test
scripts.
I needed someone who was fast and fairly
intelligent too and Ella fit in that category. I
picked up my phone and called Ella. Twenty
minutes later, she was in my room, helping
me
with script marking.
Around two hours later, I just had the urge
to
release a little stress so I sat behind Ella
and
started caressing her soft huge bo’obs. She
acted
like she wasn’t in the mood (na lie, she bin
dey
vex for me) and I wasn’t in the mood to
persuade
her so I just enjoyed what I could. Half
bread is
better than none. While I was smooching n
sucking, she was marking.
If I did something sweet n sensitive, she
would
pause for a while then her classmates as
a
cover-up by lying that she spent that night
with
her. However, her cover blew open a few
days ago
and her parents became suspicious that she
might
have spent that night with a guy.
Her mother had threatened to go to a
prophet and
he elder brother was coming all the way
from
Lagos to unleash the dragon.
Sweet Jesus, are you gonna let them kill
me?. I
had only one solution which was to find a
mature
female who would stand as an alibi for Ella.
Else,
I’m doomed!.
Any female teacher would fit this role, but
then I
was like Nelson Mandela in this institution. I
was
well respected and seen as a perfect
“example” of
good and responsible young man.
Any teacher would be disappointed to hear
this
and I couldn’t risk to leak this top secret.
There
was one person I could trust, her name was
nkechi.
Nkechi was one of the two female Corpers
posted to the school with me. She was a
loyal
friend but I knew she would be disappointed
to
hear the story cuz she had lots of respect
for me.
But hey, I’d rather disappoint nkechi than
disappoint nysc, my family, my principal,
teachers
and all the students… yeah, I’m serious! cuz
that simple crime could get me dismissed
from
service.
Nkechiwas really disappointed but she
agreed to
help me. As agreed, she reported herself to
Ella’s
house and told her parents that Ella spent
that
fateful night at her house.
Due to respect that the people had for
corpers,
they believed the story and that chapter just
closed. Funny enough, nkechi                       
Later on I just got tired and decided to play
some
por:n videos I found in her phone. We got
talking
about por:n n its effect in this generation
and she
confessed to me the por:n videos were all
sent to
her by a friend of hers in ss3 and she said
the girl
fuc:ks a lot.
Her name was Juliet. I knew her through
Ella,
they were close and she was very young n
innocent
looking.D--n! I didn’t believe my ears!. That
same girl had been bugging me for a long
time but
I always dismissed her cuz she looked too
innocent… Like a Reverend sister. No, like
holy
Mary. There and then, I put Juliet on my hit
list.
Juliet used to check on me almost on a
daily basis
and I prayed she checked on me another
day.
A few days later, Juliet came into my staff
room
to check on me as usual.
Juliet- “good morning sir”
Me- “good morning. Excuse me............

NEXT EPISODE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending on KOB