DID YOU MISS EP26
Episode 27
Omoh I can’t believe I let a 7 minute quickie
spoil my day like this. Wetin I been dey think
sef? Which kind devil enter me sef?
Mtcheeeew.
When I and Juliet arrived at the school gate
after the s-x at my house and my female
colleague at the school called informing me
of the visitation from the ministry of
education, I began regretting what I did.
By now, am pretty sure that the principal
would have been looking for me everywhere
now. But sha, go no go, na me still win at
last. Now that I have finally been able to
“Sexvice” Juliet, I hope to cut off my ties
with her so as not to give Ella room to
spread rumors and gossips against me.
Juliet entered the school before me,
tactically maneuvering the gate man like she
did at first. Then few minutes later I also
followed.
As Juliet been they go, I just dey eye her
slim body with her thick nyansh. Kai! Na dis
girl wey I been think say na virgin bad like
this o, Omoh Naija girls are badt! Sha, I
shake head enter school.
I was met by my angry and furious
principal. She was really mad at me for
leaving the school premises when I
shouldn’t have. I apologised and apologized
until she finally calmed down her nerves
when I told her that I had rushed to the
nearby pharmacy shop cuz I was extremely
down with fever.
My sexcapade with Juliet
was the first and last time I had anything to
do with either Juliet nor Ella as I couldn’t
afford risking any more troubles cuz even
Ella don give me her own share of wahala.
But that never stopped me from pursuing the
other girls who gave me greenlight anyhow.
Wetin concern Agbero with overload.
I was still in school that day when a text
Message entered my phone. It was from Sandra....
NEXT EPISODE
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Sunday, 26 March 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
“They shall beat their swords into ploghshares, And their spears into prunning -hooks; Nation shall not lift up sword against Nation, ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP11 Episode 12 I lie down, she climb ontop me dey kiss me. Small time she carry the cream pour 4 my di-ck kon dey lick ...
-
Recently, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced at the end of its 2015 Combined Policy Meeting that it had adopted ...
-
Back in Milan: Mario Balotelli wears an AC Milan jersey as he walks outside a clinic after undergoing medical checks in Milan. Photo: AP...
-
Activities were disrupted during a church service at the Living Faith Church also known as Winners Chapel in Benin, the Edo Sta...
-
Episode 1 I was posted to an eastern state. Those three weeks I spent at NYSC camp were the worst three weeks of my life. After camping,...
-
Since Saturday, August 8, 2015 when star actress, Tonto Dikeh kicked off her wedding rites in a ceremony held in Port Harcourt, the Rivers ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP16 Episode 17 It was David (my Guy), uju and Sandra!. I let them in, then i sat down on my reading chair. Too surprise...
-
DID YOU MISS EP4 Episode 5 Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged for. We chatted fo...
-
DID YOU MISS EP3 Episode 4 I handed over the text book to Ella. She took it to class and promised to return it. I no know whether she r...
No comments:
Post a Comment