Sunday 26 March 2017

LIFE OF CORPER EP27

DID YOU MISS EP26

Episode 27
Omoh I can’t believe I let a 7 minute quickie
spoil my day like this. Wetin I been dey think
sef? Which kind devil enter me sef?
Mtcheeeew.
When I and Juliet arrived at the school gate
after the s-x at my house and my female
colleague at the school called informing me
of the visitation from the ministry of
education, I began regretting what I did.
By now, am pretty sure that the principal
would have been looking for me everywhere
now. But sha, go no go, na me still win at
last. Now that I have finally been able to
“Sexvice” Juliet, I hope to cut off my ties
with her so as not to give Ella room to
spread rumors and gossips against me.
Juliet entered the school before me,
tactically maneuvering the gate man like she
did at first. Then few minutes later I also
followed.
As Juliet been they go, I just dey eye her
slim body with her thick nyansh. Kai! Na dis
girl wey I been think say na virgin bad like
this o, Omoh Naija girls are badt! Sha, I
shake head enter school.
I was met by my angry and furious
principal. She was really mad at me for
leaving the school premises when I
shouldn’t have. I apologised and apologized
until she finally calmed down her nerves
when I told her that I had rushed to the
nearby pharmacy shop cuz I was extremely
down with fever.
My sexcapade with Juliet
was the first and last time I had anything to
do with either Juliet nor Ella as I couldn’t
afford risking any more troubles cuz even
Ella don give me her own share of wahala.
But that never stopped me from pursuing the
other girls who gave me greenlight anyhow.
Wetin concern Agbero with overload.
I was still in school that day when a text
Message entered my phone. It was from Sandra....

NEXT EPISODE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending on KOB