Welcome to KvnG Ololade Blog
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Pages
Home
Stories
Short Stories
NEWS
ENTERTAINMENT
Advertise With Us
Saturday, 19 December 2015
Toke Makinwa stuns in blue jumspuit
OAP Toke Makinwa stepped out last night in this beautiful jumpsuit with plunging neckline. The jumpsuit can also be worn as a dress. Another photo after the cut..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season 1 Ep9
SEASON 1! ...
Adebimpe The Facbook Girl Season2 Ep29
Story was written by onihaxy Episode 29 After the long sermon…………. DOC: ***hand over an envelope to me*** here is your result ME: ****...
Adebimpe The Facbook Girl Season2 Ep15
Story was written by onihaxy Episode 15 I went to the bathroom to clean my face and then returned to my bed to properly view my whatsa...
Adebimpe The Facbook Girl Season2 Ep13
Story was written by onihaxy Episode 13 Segun and I continued with the game, when I was getting hungry, I picked some noodles in his c...
Adebimpe The Facbook Girl Season2 Ep9
Story written by onihaxy Episode 9 KEMI: onihaxy, please call your brother, time is going and I need to go back home on time. ME: **...
Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season2 Ep8
Story was written by onihaxy Episode 8 ME: what’s that dear?, ****sad face**** KEMI: I don’t think this is right for us to do. ME...
Adebimpe The Facbook Girl Season2 Ep10
Story was written by onihaxy Episode 10 Segun and I went inside my room, we began to discuss. ME: sege, that babe tight ooooo SEGU...
Naira Now N325 To A Dollar
Due to shortage of dollars, the naira at the parallel market on Thursday depreciated drastically as desperate importers scrambled for dol...
Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season 1 Ep5
SEASON 1! ...
Adebimpe The Facbook Girl Season2 Ep6
Story was written by onihaxy Episode 6 ME: no problem then KEMI: that’s my ...
No comments:
Post a Comment