Story was written by onihaxy
Episode 14
******** 18 months later *******
***TAP TAP TAP**** I felt someone taping my shoulder and waking me up from sleep, I strained my eyelids and gradually opening my eyeballs, I looked straight into the ceiling and noticed it was painted white. It looked strange to me because the ceiling of my room wasn’t painted. I moved my head to the left and looked straight to the wall beside me, it was also painted white, it also looked strange to me because the wall of my room is painted blue.
This time, I was getting scared and my heart began to ponder faster. Out of fair, I turned my head to the other opposite side. I saw two legs standing by the bed. I went dumb instantly as I was tracing the legs upwards with my eyes. On tracing to the kneels, the person was putting on a white overall gown. This time, my heart was beating as fast as possible.
On tracing to the hips, I found out that it was a girl. I traced to the chest and the two hands were folded on the chest. I continued lifting my eyes upward until I reached the face.
“What!!!!!, Adebimpe!!!!, is that you?, what am I doing here?, where am I?”.
BIMPE: hi onihaxy ***smiled while standing***
ME: ** my heart almost burst out of my chest*****. Adebimpe, where am I?, how did I get here?, I tried moving my hands but it was tied to the bed.
BIMPE: ***smiled***, onihaxy!!!, you don’t need to bother about where you are and how you got here. What you should bother about is what I will do to you here.
ME: ****looked around again. The door was locked, my legs were also tied to the bed’s edge with a chain and there was no one else in the room aside bimpe and I****** please dear. I knew I have really wronged you. Please have mercy on me. Please I beg you in the name of God.
BIMPE: ***raised eye brow**** and why should I have mercy on you.
ME: ****crying**** adebimpe my love, it wasn’t my fault. segun caused everything that happened.
BIMPE: ***smiled*** and the same segun isn’t here to save you. So how will you now save yourself?.
ME: ***started crying and begging for mercy****. Adebimpe mi, please have mercy on me, search down into your heart and you will see that I have always loved you.
BIMPE: hmmmmm, really?, uncle please tell me another story.
ME: adebimpe, I’m serious. I loved you and I
have always loved you. Ever since you left, I wasn’t myself anymore. I live every moment of my life thinking about you dear.
BIMPE: **** dropped her hands from her chest and moved closer to the bed, she sat down beside me and kissed me passionately for about 40 seconds***** Onihaxy, I also love you and I have never stopped thinking of you. I knew everything wasn’t your idea. I knew you never had that cruel heart to humiliate me. I know you were pushed to do what you did.
ME: thanks so much my love. Thanks for understanding me.
BIMPE: its ok, but that won’t stop me from paying you the revenge coin.
ME: haaaaaa. I’m so sorry adebimpe, please have mercy on me.
ADEBIMPE: ****smiled*****, don’t worry dear, I won’t kill you, I will only cripple you, by the time I break your joints, I will set you free.
ME: adebimpe please!!!!!!!!
ADEBIMPE: *****stood up from the bed, opened a bag and brought out a gun, pointed it at my kneels****, onihaxy, I love you.
ME: ***as she was about to pull the trigger**** ADEBIMPE please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My alarm rang and I woke up sweating seriously, I looked at my time and it was 5am.
“Yeeeeee!!, so I have been dreaming ?”.
I prayed immediately and switched on my phone. Behold, I got a message from a strange number saying “hi onihaxy, long time”.
== WATCH OUT FOR PART 15 ==
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Wednesday, 10 August 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
Recently, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced at the end of its 2015 Combined Policy Meeting that it had adopted ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP11 Episode 12 I lie down, she climb ontop me dey kiss me. Small time she carry the cream pour 4 my di-ck kon dey lick ...
-
Prof Uade Ugbomoiko, a Zoologist at the University of Ilorin, has cautioned people to beware of contacting pubic lice through sexual interc...
-
Back in Milan: Mario Balotelli wears an AC Milan jersey as he walks outside a clinic after undergoing medical checks in Milan. Photo: AP...
-
Activities were disrupted during a church service at the Living Faith Church also known as Winners Chapel in Benin, the Edo Sta...
-
Episode 1 I was posted to an eastern state. Those three weeks I spent at NYSC camp were the worst three weeks of my life. After camping,...
-
Since Saturday, August 8, 2015 when star actress, Tonto Dikeh kicked off her wedding rites in a ceremony held in Port Harcourt, the Rivers ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP16 Episode 17 It was David (my Guy), uju and Sandra!. I let them in, then i sat down on my reading chair. Too surprise...
-
DID YOU MISS EP4 Episode 5 Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged for. We chatted fo...
-
Manchester United travel to Belgium tonight, for the all important Champions League second leg encounter against Club Brugge.

No comments:
Post a Comment