I was about coming down at oshodi when my phone began to ring, I checked on the caller and it was betty.
Amidst the noises at oshodi, I picked and strained my ear for the conversation
ME: hello dear
BETTY: hi honey. How are you?
ME: I’m fine,
BETTY: where are you now?
ME: just getting to oshodi.
BETTY: ok dear, thanks so much for today.
ME: don’t mention dear
BETTY: you know I was so amazed today.
ME: amazed as how?, why?
BETTY: you know, despite Aunty Bimpe’s rude and annoying attitudes towards you, you still risk your life helping her and saving her daughter.
ME: that’s life my dear, you don’t pay evil with evil.
BETTY: onihaxy, you don’t get it, I’m talking about someone who doesn’t want you to get a job with the family company and someone who bad-mouthed you saying you were a criminal and armed robber?, someone who so much hated you with passion
ME: I understand dear. But its still not good to pay evil with evil,
BETTY: seriously honey, you amazed me today, I love you more.
ME: I love you too honey.
BETTY: or have you guys officially reconciled?
ME: as how?
BETTY: never mind. So how is tomorrow going to look like?, hope you have fully prepared for the job test?
ME: yeah.
BETTY: ok dear,
ME: how is my daniella?
BETTY: your daniella? Well she is fine and recovering.
ME: hmmm, why did you emphasised what I said?.
BETTY: when you said “your daniella” if her papa catch you, you go explain **laughs**
ME: ****e be like say this girl dey take style dey suspect me ooo*** you are funny. You know I’m already part of the family now, daniella’s Aunt is my wife to be, definitely its our daniella.
BETTY: **laughs*** you are always funny onihaxy
ME: hmmmm. Help me to thank your brother, he gave me T.fare
BeTTY: T.fare?, when?, but I was with you in the hospital throughout and also followed you to the car?
ME: bimpe gave me and said it was from your brother.
BeTTY: ok, maybe they planned it behind me sha. Its good though, its a sign of appreciation.
ME: smile, bimpe even gave me something sef.
BETTY: ***voice changed** really?, hmmmmmmmmmm.
ME: hmmmm what?
BETTY: nothing, but as two strong enemies suddenly became close lately, it amazed me.
ME: ***who say make I talk sef*** na you know ooo.
BETTY: so how much did she give you?
ME: ***silent for a while** not money, she stopped at a store and bought provisions and blood tonic for me.
BETTY: ok, that’s cool
ME: is that the hospital where she works?
BETTY: yes, why do you ask?
ME: I noticed he was so close to all the nurses and the doctor trusted her with his office. Anyways, is she back to the hospital?
BeTTY: yeah, about 25 minutes ago.
ME: ok dear, my regards to her and henry.
BETTY: alright. You will be coming over when daniella is discharged right?
ME: yeah.
BETTY: ok dear, talk to you later.
ME: ok dear bye.
I went straight to the boutique to get a fine shoe and a nice suit jacket with a tie and went back to mushin to prepare ahead for my interview the next day.
== WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 7 ==
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Saturday, 17 September 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
Recently, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced at the end of its 2015 Combined Policy Meeting that it had adopted ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP11 Episode 12 I lie down, she climb ontop me dey kiss me. Small time she carry the cream pour 4 my di-ck kon dey lick ...
-
Prof Uade Ugbomoiko, a Zoologist at the University of Ilorin, has cautioned people to beware of contacting pubic lice through sexual interc...
-
Back in Milan: Mario Balotelli wears an AC Milan jersey as he walks outside a clinic after undergoing medical checks in Milan. Photo: AP...
-
Activities were disrupted during a church service at the Living Faith Church also known as Winners Chapel in Benin, the Edo Sta...
-
Episode 1 I was posted to an eastern state. Those three weeks I spent at NYSC camp were the worst three weeks of my life. After camping,...
-
Since Saturday, August 8, 2015 when star actress, Tonto Dikeh kicked off her wedding rites in a ceremony held in Port Harcourt, the Rivers ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP16 Episode 17 It was David (my Guy), uju and Sandra!. I let them in, then i sat down on my reading chair. Too surprise...
-
DID YOU MISS EP4 Episode 5 Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged for. We chatted fo...
-
Manchester United travel to Belgium tonight, for the all important Champions League second leg encounter against Club Brugge.
No comments:
Post a Comment