Sunday 26 March 2017

LIFE OF A CORPER EP16

DID YOU MISS EP15

Episode 16
We all left the house and started walking
down
to the hotel. We walked in twos: I and my
Guy,
uju and Sandra. While we walked, I kept
telling
my Guy my intention of fu’cking Sandra if
she
would agree to spend the night with us.
We got to the bar, sat at a table for four and
called the waiter. We ordered for beer but to
my
greatest surprise, Sandra ordered for a red
label
wine!. There and then, I concluded that I
would

not have anything to do with Sandra after
this
night. I don’t care if you’re Mona Lisa, but I
would never be with a girl that blows my
money
like breeze.
Luckily the waiter came back and said
they’d run
out of wines. Only beer. Phew!! Thank you,
Sweet jizos!!!.
We sat, drinking, my Guy and uju were really
getting along, being romantic and all that
but I
and Sandra weren’t really doing well. Just
chat
and stop, every now and then. She was
depressed
and now getting tipsy, there wasn’t much
that I
could do to cheer her up.
She kept calling her ex on the phone, cursing
and
nagging. Hell, I got problems of my own
too.
I was drinking in silence, thinking about my
life
and how much I loved my mum. My family…
I’d
die for them.
Sometimes, Sandra would stare at me. Her
fada
nyash!. I wondered what she was thinking.
Really pretty girl. no doubt.
It was almost 8:30 pm and we decided to
leave. I
and my Guy split the bill. Sandra said she
wanted
to go home. Jizos!, na so my money take
waste?
Uju called Sandra aside and begged her to
spend
the night with us. She told her that she was
too
high and looked too tipsy to go home and
that it
was already getting too late (around 9pm).
After
a little contemplation, Sandra decided to
spend
the night.
We all got to my Guy’s room, ate some
spaghetti
and began to watch some Fu”cked up home
video.
Sandra just lay on the bed, not speaking. My
Guy
and uju went outside to give us some
privacy… I
needed to talk her into spending the night in
my
room.
“Sandra”
No response
“Sandra”
Still no response.
“You should come and join me in my room. I
need
someone to talk to and keep me company”
Still no response.
“stop acting up. If you don’t like me, say so.
I’d
just go.”.
“Its not that I don’t like you but I’m not in a
good mood. I need time to heal.”
My di”ck says no time bit”ch!
“I could heal you”
My peoplez, Una know the kind healing I
mean
na.
She vex look me.
“If that’s what you want, you’re wasting
your
time. I’m not coming to your room”
My heart sank. Omoh, my #1,500 wey I
spend
Don go?. Jizos! I Don fall my hand.
I placed my palm in hers. There’s a magical
thing
about holding hands with a girl. Told her a
few
touching stuff about how I didn’t mean se”x
and
that she was really a nice girl.
I then said:
“It’s ok. We shouldn’t quarrel over nothing. I
meant everything I’ve told you. Take care.
Good
night.”
She no even answer me at all. Her eyes
were
closed like she was sleeping But I knew she
heard
all I said and that it got to her.
I stood up and went to my room. Put on my
CD
and starting playing nas’s 2002 album (God
son).
With the Highness from the beer and rap
music in
my ears, I drifted to another realm.
Momentarily,
I forgot about the evening: Sandra, the
#1,500
I just wasted (my biggest regret) . Lol.
I think I was already half asleep in my room,
just
me and music…. Hip-hop was consoling my
soul…. then I heard a knock on my door.
“Corper!, Corper!”
Looked at the time on my phone: 11:15 pm.
What
da fu”ck?
I stood and went to open the door ….sorry for posting late....

NEXT EPISODE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending on KOB