Sunday 26 March 2017

LIFE OF A CORPER EP21

DID YOU MISS EP20

Episode 21
I continued my kisses and licks on her
thighs,
then proceeded to gently rubbing one of her
breas:ts. She dropped her phone and started
adjusting a little, moving down in a flat
position, knees up, both feet on the bed. I
adjusted too. I was between her thighs.
By now her towel was loose, boo:bs were
out and
bouncing but her puss:y was still covered. I
rubbed her as$ and continued with my kiss
and
licks: here and there. A notorious B.I.G’s
rhyme
from his freestyle back in ’93 hit me: “I
wanna
kiss your lips, the one between your hips”.
My
sentiments exactly. Motivated by my favorite
rapper’s rhyme, I took a bold step to reach
the

main target (the lips between the hips).
I somehow kissed my way to the region, by
now
she was quiet and calm but as I was almost
kissing her cli:t, she tightened my head in
between
her thighs, stopped my mission, the grip
wasn’t
strong so I just added a little pressure and I
was
there! D--n! Thick lips: black outside, red
inside.
The blacker the Berry, the sweeter the juice
right? .
I looked up at her and our eyes locked.
Judgment
day. I looked at her as if to say “finally, I
Don
reach” and she was looking back at me as if
to
say “wetin special wey u fit do sef”. And
that’s
where she was wrong cuz I can overdo it,
and
that was exactly my plan.
I kissed the cli:t just once (this is my
procedure),
her muscles tightened.
I laughed inside, she was extra sensitive to
this,
maybe that was why she was trying to make
me
stop, I wondered if she was thinking that I
would
mess this up like most guys out there… or
maybe
she just doesn’t know how to absorb the
extacy
that comes with the art.
Either way, this would be one hell of a
“sexvice”.
I kissed her cli:ts a few more times and
each time,
her muscles responded.
I paused, stretched my hand, grabbed her
phone
and switched off her phone cuz one call
could
change this game. Talking about changes, I
needed some changes in my life, but not
now
though.
I licked her cli:t with the tip of my tongue,
down-up a few times and then I gulped both
of
her K---y-Cat-lips in my mouth. Sandra had
very
thick lips. I started licking and sucking both
lips
in my mouth and was also licking her cli:t
too.
I didn’t have to follow any technique for this,
somehow I think I lost all my techniques. I
had
one goal though: to be the best she ever
had (so
help me God). She was twisting her hips
while I
was doing it. I kept going: the licking and
sucking went from gentle to rough.
After a few minutes, she was mumbling a
few
sweet sounds and then I heard her moan:
“Corrrrrrrrper”.
That was it! Any girl who doesn’t respond
to a
good tongue-game is probably brain-dead.
I had this feeling that I could cure brain
diseases
in females with this art. Hey, we all nurse
some
crazy thoughts at certain points in our lives.
I
stopped, let her puss:y out of my mouth.
She was extra wet and it looked nasty. I
stood
up, went across my room and brought out a
piece
of new white handkerchief from my bag.
I came back to her, my dic:k was as erect
as a
soldier on parade but I didn’t care. Afterall,
This
was more than a parade, this was war.
I used the handerchief and tapped it on her
puss:y to dry out the nasty fluids.
I usually don’t make it nasty but like I said,
no
techniques and no rules for now. By now
sandra’s
towel was fully removed due to the twist
and
turns caused by the licks and sucks but she
didn’t
care anymore.
We didn’t care. But then again, who would
care
when this much fun was involved?. Her
knees were
up and I was between her thighs, ready to
explore
more.
I rubbed her clits very gently, while
squeezing
one of her b----t:s. Then I stopped rubbing
her
cli:t and gently started inserting my middle
finger
in her puss:y, as soon as my whole finger
was in, I
twisted it in a 360 degrees motion. I did for
a
few minutes then I started grinding the
center of
gravity.
The center of gravity is usually rough like
you
are rubbing the back of a yam peel. Lol. I
was
making the ‘come here’ sign with my palm
facing
up (Take note guys; that’s a hot technique
that
works magic).
Sandra was in estacy. I could tell by her
twists,
how she folded lips and the sweet sounds
she was
making. But it was far from over, I needed
more
acknowledgement from her. They say “go
hard or
go home”… you know the deal.
While I was manipulation her, I placed my
tongue
on her clits and started licking, flicking and
sucking. That was when the game changed.
Sandra completely lost it… she locked my
head
between her thighs, twisting, moving up and
down
and moaning, while saying:
“Corper, you have killed me. Corper stop
please.
Corper, you have killed me”.
D--n! Thou shall not kill!. I hate to break
the
ten commandments. Forgive me lord for I
have
sinned.
Sandra became almost violent, trying to
break my
neck with her thighs but I was still doing my
art
smoothly.
I was built for this. After a few minutes I
stopped. Omoh this girl Don scatter my
bedsheet
finish, my bed kon be like where two tigers
fight.
Fight or play, I didnt care change of plan......

NEXT EPISODE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending on KOB