Sunday 26 March 2017

LIFE OF A CORPER EP6

DID YOU MISS EP5

Episode 6
As she grabbed my hand, I stopped sucking
and looked at her with an innocent face (like
2months old pikin wey him mama loss) as if
to say
“wetin happen na?”.
As if she read my mind, she
said “what do you think you are doing?” d--
n!
my standing di-ck just deflated and I just
slumped
beside her on the bed, no response. then she
started raining me with questions like:
“so this is how use girls and dump them
abi?”
“how many of my classmates have u slept
with?”

“is this love or lust”
na today? trust me na, I gave her d best
possible
responses n told her that se-x would bind
us
together. omoh, I whine am tire, she just
dey
smile dey look me. baddest Guy ever liveth, I
come reach for her zippers again feeling say
I
Don win her heart. omoh, as I touch her
crouch
area to open zip, she grabbed my hand
saying
“your plan shall not work oh, you want to
use me
and dump me abi?”
omoh, I started another round of brain-
washing
but Ella still no gree me unzip her local
government oh. chai! I Don Bleep up… like
say I
know I for invite nneka (another big bo’obs
girl
wey call me that morning say she wan see
me).
how 1 girl go dey use me play like dis na?
when
more than 100 students dey willing to Bleep
me.
I come free her, lie down face ceiling dey
think
about my life. she ask me why I quiet, i say
“nothing” she ask whether I dey vex I say
“no ,
why should I be angry na. s-x or no s-x,
you’re
still special to me”. (big lie, I dey vex die
.lol.)
na wisdom I use cuz it’s good to tell na wisdom I use cuz it’s good to tell girls
what
they wanna hear.
she smiled, continued watching TV. there
was
silence. then she said she wants to rest on
my
chest. God I thank u oh! omoh she rested
her
face n bo’obs on my chest… I bet she could
feel
my heart beating like bass drums. her
bo’obs on
my bare chest… pure extacy!. I dey look TV
but
my brain couldn’t comprehend anything. lol.
she
asked why my heart was beating, I said I
had
high BP, she laughed. there was silence
again
then my di-ck started kicking . she placed
her
hands on my dic-k and said “so u Don plan
to kill
me today abi?” I said “no, my di-ck always
kicks
when am with someone I love”.
she laughed again saying I was funny.
really?.
then she stood up, bo’obs big n erect and
asked
me to close my eyes…

NEXT EPISODE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending on KOB