DID YOU MISS EP5
Episode 6
As she grabbed my hand, I stopped sucking
and looked at her with an innocent face (like
2months old pikin wey him mama loss) as if
to say
“wetin happen na?”.
As if she read my mind, she
said “what do you think you are doing?” d--
n!
my standing di-ck just deflated and I just
slumped
beside her on the bed, no response. then she
started raining me with questions like:
“so this is how use girls and dump them
abi?”
“how many of my classmates have u slept
with?”
“is this love or lust”
na today? trust me na, I gave her d best
possible
responses n told her that se-x would bind
us
together. omoh, I whine am tire, she just
dey
smile dey look me. baddest Guy ever liveth, I
come reach for her zippers again feeling say
I
Don win her heart. omoh, as I touch her
crouch
area to open zip, she grabbed my hand
saying
“your plan shall not work oh, you want to
use me
and dump me abi?”
omoh, I started another round of brain-
washing
but Ella still no gree me unzip her local
government oh. chai! I Don Bleep up… like
say I
know I for invite nneka (another big bo’obs
girl
wey call me that morning say she wan see
me).
how 1 girl go dey use me play like dis na?
when
more than 100 students dey willing to Bleep
me.
I come free her, lie down face ceiling dey
think
about my life. she ask me why I quiet, i say
“nothing” she ask whether I dey vex I say
“no ,
why should I be angry na. s-x or no s-x,
you’re
still special to me”. (big lie, I dey vex die
.lol.)
na wisdom I use cuz it’s good to tell na wisdom I use cuz it’s good to tell girls
what
they wanna hear.
she smiled, continued watching TV. there
was
silence. then she said she wants to rest on
my
chest. God I thank u oh! omoh she rested
her
face n bo’obs on my chest… I bet she could
feel
my heart beating like bass drums. her
bo’obs on
my bare chest… pure extacy!. I dey look TV
but
my brain couldn’t comprehend anything. lol.
she
asked why my heart was beating, I said I
had
high BP, she laughed. there was silence
again
then my di-ck started kicking . she placed
her
hands on my dic-k and said “so u Don plan
to kill
me today abi?” I said “no, my di-ck always
kicks
when am with someone I love”.
she laughed again saying I was funny.
really?.
then she stood up, bo’obs big n erect and
asked
me to close my eyes…
NEXT EPISODE
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Sunday, 26 March 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
“They shall beat their swords into ploghshares, And their spears into prunning -hooks; Nation shall not lift up sword against Nation, ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP11 Episode 12 I lie down, she climb ontop me dey kiss me. Small time she carry the cream pour 4 my di-ck kon dey lick ...
-
Recently, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced at the end of its 2015 Combined Policy Meeting that it had adopted ...
-
Back in Milan: Mario Balotelli wears an AC Milan jersey as he walks outside a clinic after undergoing medical checks in Milan. Photo: AP...
-
Activities were disrupted during a church service at the Living Faith Church also known as Winners Chapel in Benin, the Edo Sta...
-
Episode 1 I was posted to an eastern state. Those three weeks I spent at NYSC camp were the worst three weeks of my life. After camping,...
-
Since Saturday, August 8, 2015 when star actress, Tonto Dikeh kicked off her wedding rites in a ceremony held in Port Harcourt, the Rivers ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP16 Episode 17 It was David (my Guy), uju and Sandra!. I let them in, then i sat down on my reading chair. Too surprise...
-
DID YOU MISS EP4 Episode 5 Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged for. We chatted fo...
-
DID YOU MISS EP3 Episode 4 I handed over the text book to Ella. She took it to class and promised to return it. I no know whether she r...
No comments:
Post a Comment