Veteran comedian, Ali Baba has narrated his hilarious massage experience in the hands of an Ijaw man. He wrote
Ehen oooo! Shebi... That's how I stupidly agreed to follow my cousin to
get a massage from an Ijaw man today. All my friends advised me against
it. But hey! After all, My own cousin can't wish me bad! Was I wrong?!!!
This wicked Ijaw man started by putting one boiling pot of life on my
stomach for 15mins... All the salad inside me from breakfast DONE! Then
he made me sit on another pot...
That one heated me from under, I felt like someone waiting for his
election result. After some people will say they don't know what is
destroying the ozone layer. If 9ice tries it, he will become Alapokan!
Then the massage... See, That man is a winch. Nothing else. He massaged
me with all the power he could muster. He must have retired as a
washaman from an army barracks.
To make matters worse, he was trying to put elbows where God did not. He
bent my hands sooooo backward I nearly confessed I collected subsidies.
He was not done. The monster now put his knee to the back of my neck
and (applied the kind of pressure Igbo traders use to reduce 3 suitcases
into one) then traced my spinal cord from my neck to my waist. And he
had the guts to ask why I farted. If he sees me in that run down pigsty
he calls clinic, he should call me monkey. Old bagga! PMB Cancel Amnesty
NOW! As for my cousin, him own done set! I will do my own back.
When we left the place, to walk to the car, the sun was up... 11:36am.
Everyone else had a shadow. Except me. My shadow had left me during that
massage. I finally asked myself, who send me? PS: To everyone who finds
this note funny... May God arrange your own in double portion. Nothing
wey UNA no dey call joke. Winchzards! And to @frankedoho who just sat
there and was just laughing... You are not a friend"
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
DID YOU MISS EP11 Episode 12 I lie down, she climb ontop me dey kiss me. Small time she carry the cream pour 4 my di-ck kon dey lick ...
-
Recently, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced at the end of its 2015 Combined Policy Meeting that it had adopted ...
-
Back in Milan: Mario Balotelli wears an AC Milan jersey as he walks outside a clinic after undergoing medical checks in Milan. Photo: AP...
-
Episode 1 I was posted to an eastern state. Those three weeks I spent at NYSC camp were the worst three weeks of my life. After camping,...
-
Since Saturday, August 8, 2015 when star actress, Tonto Dikeh kicked off her wedding rites in a ceremony held in Port Harcourt, the Rivers ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP16 Episode 17 It was David (my Guy), uju and Sandra!. I let them in, then i sat down on my reading chair. Too surprise...
-
DID YOU MISS EP4 Episode 5 Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged for. We chatted fo...
-
DID YOU MISS EP3 Episode 4 I handed over the text book to Ella. She took it to class and promised to return it. I no know whether she r...
-
DID YOU MISS EP12 Episode 13 “My name is chinwe” She dey smile. She know say her nyash Don hook me. I gave her #200 say make she buy ...
-
A female suicide bomber has killed herself and seven others at the Damaturu Motor Park. Many others were severely wounded by the blast whic...

No comments:
Post a Comment