News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
Asaba- SUSPECTED gunmen, yesterday abducted two Catholic Priests at Obior in Aniocha North Local Government Area of Delta State. One of the...
-
I followed the bike and I was running after it till it parked infront of segun’s compound. The guy at the back seat alighted from the bike...
-
I remained inside the bus with a mixed feelings. I thought of the lawyer who could have been trying my line, I thought of my friend who was ...
-
I woke up very early on Friday morning, I had my bath and went straight to the park and got there around 5:30am and the bus took off at arou...
-
The following day, I went to a supermarket and purchased the things segun told me to buy, I packaged them inside a nylon and took it home. I...
-
OAP Toke Makinwa stepped out last night in this beautiful jumpsuit with plunging neckline. The jumpsuit can also be worn as a dress. Anot...
-
I went to the second building inside the compound to meet the landlord of the house, I knocked on his door and the door was opened. I greete...
-
I got scared and I was frightened as I turned back and walked towards her desk. I was like “did she detected any foul play on the report?” “...






No comments:
Post a Comment