Welcome to KvnG Ololade Blog
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Pages
Home
Stories
Short Stories
NEWS
ENTERTAINMENT
Advertise With Us
Wednesday, 20 July 2016
Again Denrele Edun Goes Fierce In New Photos
Nice legs and shoes....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
LIFE OF A CORPER EP12
DID YOU MISS EP11 Episode 12 I lie down, she climb ontop me dey kiss me. Small time she carry the cream pour 4 my di-ck kon dey lick ...
Resolving JAMB’s admission controversy
Recently, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced at the end of its 2015 Combined Policy Meeting that it had adopted ...
Liverpool star Mario Balotelli undergoes medical ahead of return to AC Milan
Back in Milan: Mario Balotelli wears an AC Milan jersey as he walks outside a clinic after undergoing medical checks in Milan. Photo: AP...
LIFE OF A CORPER EP1
Episode 1 I was posted to an eastern state. Those three weeks I spent at NYSC camp were the worst three weeks of my life. After camping,...
How I found true love again with Oladunni Churchill – Tonto Dikeh
Since Saturday, August 8, 2015 when star actress, Tonto Dikeh kicked off her wedding rites in a ceremony held in Port Harcourt, the Rivers ...
LIFE OF A CORPER EP17
DID YOU MISS EP16 Episode 17 It was David (my Guy), uju and Sandra!. I let them in, then i sat down on my reading chair. Too surprise...
LIFE OF A CORPER EP5
DID YOU MISS EP4 Episode 5 Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged for. We chatted fo...
LIFE OF A CORPER EP4
DID YOU MISS EP3 Episode 4 I handed over the text book to Ella. She took it to class and promised to return it. I no know whether she r...
LIFE OF A CORPER EP13
DID YOU MISS EP12 Episode 13 “My name is chinwe” She dey smile. She know say her nyash Don hook me. I gave her #200 say make she buy ...
Breaking : Female bomber kills self,7 others in Damaturu
A female suicide bomber has killed herself and seven others at the Damaturu Motor Park. Many others were severely wounded by the blast whic...
No comments:
Post a Comment