SEGE: ogbeni, how far na?
ME: I dey jaree.
SEGE: did you eventually get your credentials?
ME: yes,
SEGE: hope no set up at the hotel?
ME: not at all,
SEGE: you Bleep her again abi?, no lie ooooo.
ME: haba segun, trust me na.
SEGE: you keeee?, trust you?, with you and bimpe alone inside hotel room?,
ME: looooool.
SEGE: you wey Bleep person ontop small hospital bed, wetin suppose happen when you see big hotel room bed?
ME: seriously, I no Bleep her, I just collected my credentials, that’s all.
SEGE: you mean she lodge in an hotel room just because of credentials?. Can’t she park at one junction and give you there?.
ME: I no know for her jareee.
SEGE: hmmmmmm. Onihaxy, I dey tell you oooo, sha be careful of bobby trap.
ME: yes boss.
SEGE: how about the other property you talked about, did you retrieved that one too?
ME: no, not yet.
SEGE: no yawa na, hope you are ok sha?
ME: yeah.
SEGE: ok, I dey expect a Kitty-Cat today, and she don arrive, chat with you later.
ME: hmmmmm, bad boy.
I ended the chat and was just smiling because of the kind of friend I have. He so much understand me more than anyone else.
9pm when I was about going to bed, I got a text from an unknown number. I opened it and it read
”darling. Please I’m so sorry for what happened today, I’m so sorry for upsetting you and I so much appreciate how you controlled your anger and rage. I did that today just because I love you and don’t want to loose you. You might not understand it now, but you will understand later. Also, there is something I want us to discuss, probably later. Love you so much honey. And don’t forget the rule please. From someone who truly cares.”.
I was like me?, Bimpe?, love?, honey? Don’t want to loose me?, what is these?.
On stepping out of the hotel gate, I got a text from bimpe that reads ” onihaxy love, why are you so angry that you didn’t wait to see the special meal I prepared for you. A fresh laps with a well shaved pus$ssy, my cloths are off, I was putting on that cute net pant you always love. You remember that bra you always love to see on me?, that was what I wore. As I’m sending this message, I’m in the shower Unclad, won’t you come and join me?.
== WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 14 ==
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Sunday, 25 September 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
DID YOU MISS EP11 Episode 12 I lie down, she climb ontop me dey kiss me. Small time she carry the cream pour 4 my di-ck kon dey lick ...
-
Recently, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced at the end of its 2015 Combined Policy Meeting that it had adopted ...
-
Back in Milan: Mario Balotelli wears an AC Milan jersey as he walks outside a clinic after undergoing medical checks in Milan. Photo: AP...
-
Episode 1 I was posted to an eastern state. Those three weeks I spent at NYSC camp were the worst three weeks of my life. After camping,...
-
Since Saturday, August 8, 2015 when star actress, Tonto Dikeh kicked off her wedding rites in a ceremony held in Port Harcourt, the Rivers ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP16 Episode 17 It was David (my Guy), uju and Sandra!. I let them in, then i sat down on my reading chair. Too surprise...
-
DID YOU MISS EP4 Episode 5 Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged for. We chatted fo...
-
DID YOU MISS EP3 Episode 4 I handed over the text book to Ella. She took it to class and promised to return it. I no know whether she r...
-
DID YOU MISS EP12 Episode 13 “My name is chinwe” She dey smile. She know say her nyash Don hook me. I gave her #200 say make she buy ...
-
A female suicide bomber has killed herself and seven others at the Damaturu Motor Park. Many others were severely wounded by the blast whic...
No comments:
Post a Comment