ME: why the deep breathe Bimpe?, or is there something hidden about it?
BIMPE: nothing hidden dear, just that I have been pregnant twice after the birth of daniella.
ME: what happened to the pregnancies?
BIMPE: I had miscarriages, the first was after 2 months while the second was three and half month old pregnancy.*** feeling sobbed ***
ME: ***moved closer and pat her on her back*** I’m so sorry about that dear.
BIMPE: its alright.
ME: have you guys consulted a doctor concerning the issue?
BIMPE: yes we did. I have been placed on medications.
ME: I pray it works sha.
BIMPE: I hope so dear. That reminds me, how about your friend?
ME: who?
BIMPE: segun or what is his name?
ME: oh! Segun, he is fine. Its been long I spoke with him sha.
BIMPE: long kee?, why?
ME: since I started this banking job, I had been disconnected from everybody, I hardly chat with people again these days.
BIMPE: eeyah, I know you must have discussed about me with him, don’t lie onihaxy.
ME: not really, I just told him you are the wife of betty’s elder brother.
BIMPE: is that all?
ME: yes
BIMPE: he told you to harm me shebi?
ME: rara ooooo,
BIMPE: then what has he said?
ME: nothing. He just said we shouldn’t fight anymore since our spouses are related, that’s all
BIMPE: are you sure that’s all he said?
ME: yeah
BIMPE: ok, good. Just that I don’t trust that boy. I’m very sure he must be planning a harm for me through you.
ME: no na bimpe. Segun is a very nice person oo, he was just angry because of the double stunt you played while you were in akure.
BIMPE: hmmmmm, I hear.
ME: bimpe, thanks for the apartment you got for me, I’m so grateful and I so much appreciate. May God continue to bless you.
BIMPE: you are welcome deary.
ME: adebimpe, I need to start going now so as to get home on time
BIMPE: haba onihaxy, pls stay till tomorrow morning now.
ME: till tomorrow morning kee?, where will I sleep? **smile**
BIMPE: anywhere dear. Just enter any room of your choice.
ME: funny you. Let me get going jaree, my cousin and other room mates will be home soon, and the room key is with me.
BIMPE: ok onihaxy. How about that stuff I told you about?.
ME: what is that?
BIMPE: the alfa place I told you about.
ME: bimpe, sincerely, I don’t do all these spiritual stuffs.
BIMPE: huuuuuuh!!, sit down there, let me tell you, everybody seek for power and spiritual help, just that people don’t just loud it. Its never a sin as long as you don’t use it to do evil or harm another person.
ME: hmmmmmmm
BIMPE: you better act fast before what belongs to you will be taken away from you.
ME: ok give me time, I will get back to you.
BIMPE: no problem, just be fast about it.
ME: ***stood up*** alright dear, let me start going.
BIMPE: ***stood up also and pulled closer**** I’m missing you already onihaxy, I wish you could stay the night. The house will be boring now, there will be no one to gist with *** murmuring continues****
ME: don’t worry, your hubby will be back tomorrow, and betty should be around next weekend.
BImPE: no joor, before then nko?.
ME: then daniella will keep your company.
BiMPE: no jooor.
ME: bimpe please let me be going, I can’t sleep over please, maybe next time sha.
BIMPE: ****pulled my head closer and k!ssed me*** onihaxy, I won’t be able to see you off so as to avoid gossips,
ME: no problem, I understand.
BIMPE: onihaxy, please wait for me, I’m coming
ME: ok dear.
BIMPE: ***climbed the stairs, entered her room and returned downstairs with a small purse*** onihaxy, take this 10k and use it as your transport fare
ME: ***shake my head**** no ooo bimpe, lailai, hold your money, I don’t want.
BIMPE: onihaxy, I insist, just take it, afterall, I was the one who invited you over to this place.
ME: *** reluctantly received the money***, ok dear, thank you very much.
BIMPE: you are welcome dear *****hugged me so tight******.
ME: ok dear, bye.
I left the house and walked out of the compound. I took a bus back to lekki gate and returned home from there.
On my way home, the thoughts of bimpe began to flood my brain and I suddenly began to develop a kind of likeness for her.
I got home and dialled segun’s number and it wasn’t reachable again.
Haaaa!!!, what could be happening to my friend?, this is so unlike him!!!!!!.
== WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 18 ==
News | Entertainments | Events | Sports | Articles | Relationships | Gossips>>>>>
Monday, 10 October 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending on KOB
-
DID YOU MISS EP11 Episode 12 I lie down, she climb ontop me dey kiss me. Small time she carry the cream pour 4 my di-ck kon dey lick ...
-
Recently, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced at the end of its 2015 Combined Policy Meeting that it had adopted ...
-
Back in Milan: Mario Balotelli wears an AC Milan jersey as he walks outside a clinic after undergoing medical checks in Milan. Photo: AP...
-
Episode 1 I was posted to an eastern state. Those three weeks I spent at NYSC camp were the worst three weeks of my life. After camping,...
-
Since Saturday, August 8, 2015 when star actress, Tonto Dikeh kicked off her wedding rites in a ceremony held in Port Harcourt, the Rivers ...
-
DID YOU MISS EP16 Episode 17 It was David (my Guy), uju and Sandra!. I let them in, then i sat down on my reading chair. Too surprise...
-
DID YOU MISS EP4 Episode 5 Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged for. We chatted fo...
-
DID YOU MISS EP3 Episode 4 I handed over the text book to Ella. She took it to class and promised to return it. I no know whether she r...
-
DID YOU MISS EP12 Episode 13 “My name is chinwe” She dey smile. She know say her nyash Don hook me. I gave her #200 say make she buy ...
-
A female suicide bomber has killed herself and seven others at the Damaturu Motor Park. Many others were severely wounded by the blast whic...
No comments:
Post a Comment