Sunday 26 March 2017

LIFE OF A CORPER EP15

DID YOU MISS EP14

Episode 15
I just adjust carry my p---k come near her
mouth.
She dey rub am small, suck am small. I tell
her
say make she do continuous sucking. As she
suck
am, she dey rub my balls. She be pro for
sucking.
Small time I tell her lie down face back, her
big
nyash just gentle for bed.
I kon put my Hand under the foam to get
cond’om na that time I realize say no be my
house be this. no con’dom dey under bed!. I
carry phone call egar, him tell me say him
con’doms dey inside him box and him. lock
am
carry the key comot go CDS visit.
Next thing I know, chinwe phone begin ring.
Na

her uncle dey call her dey shout say make
she
begin come house immediately.
She come explain to me say na market them
send
her but she kon decide to branch come visit
me.
Omoh, the place wey I fit buy con’dom far
from
egar house and she need to begin go
sharpaly.
I nearly cry. See nyash wey I Don dey
fantasize
as e go dey shake when I Bleep am from
back.
She see my face, begin laff. I no even smile,
my
p---k dey vex.
She come carry my p---k, suck am well well
with
special skills, as she dey suck, I carry my
full
hands dey rub and squeeze her fat nyash.
Small
time I release inside her mouth. She go
bathroom
go spit, rinse her mouth with water and
wash her
hand with soap.
She dress kon spray her perfume like say
nothing
happen. I always dey fear naija babes oh. As
she
dey comot, I give her transport, she refuse
kon
say she no be ashi.
As I dey see her off, egar dey return. Me and
am
enter house.
Him tell me Him tell me:
“Bad Guy. I know say you Don collect”
“Abeg free me! How you go lock con’dom
inside
box na?”
Him come explain say corpers too dey
Borrow am
na why him dey hide am.
My regret be say i no Bleep chinwe till my
service
finish. Me and her been still remain friends
but
she been wan tie me down and I bin get
plenty
girls wey I suppose “sexvice” so I free her.
She still dey call me till date, I dey promise
to
visit her anytime I come east.
I nickname Her
vampire cuz she scratch my neck kon wound
me
due to extasy from my magic tongue.
Inspite of all the girls I had, I was still
respected in school by students and fellow
staff
because I was a very gentle (bad) guy.
Extremely
quiet. The principal took me like her own
son, the
girls took me like their husband and most
importantly, Mrs venny took me like her best
friend.
Later on, I got to meet Mrs venny’s kids and
husband… what a family… perfect. One day,
the principal called me and told me that she
has
been hearing some rumors about me
chasing her
girls but that she didn’t believe it though.
I told her that Girls would always gossip.
My name was cleared. I began to experience
what
it feels like to be like tuface and d’banj cuz
these girls would scream, bang their desk,
hug me
allover whenever I came to class and
virtually
everyone of them was willing to Bleep me.
Life
was feeling surreal to me.
I loved that life, but hey, I still was anxious
to
round up my service so I could go get a
good job.
But I had problems too: some some of the girls I
sexviced would always get mad whenever
they saw
me with a different girl.
Also, I still had to be dodging the ones who
wanted re-sexvicing cuz I had more girls
whom I
needed to sexvice.
For these reasons, I decided to take a break
from
the school scene and hit on a few outsiders.
one weekend morning
I woke up, did my house chores, cooked,
played
music, played my ps2 for a while then slept.
Woke up in the evening. No girls would be
visiting
today.
I was on break, or so I thought.
Around 5pm I decided to check on David, my
namesake and friend who stayed in the
same
compound with me. His girlfriend uju always
stayed with him on weekends. I knocked at
his
door, a female responded which I expected
to be
uju.
She said “yes, come in”.
I walked in and saw a cute girl who was
preparing
spices for soup. D--n! She was fine as hell,
and
thick too. This had to be uju’s best friend
whom
she always talked about. We greeted and I
sat
down.
#Abeg make I switch to pidgin small, English
too hard#
I ask her about my Guy, She kon tell me say
my
Guy and uju............

NEXT EPISODE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending on KOB